Chapter 5: Disagreement

Third Person's POV:

After a few moments, they all waited inside the first living room of the Royal palace, and Faye is looking indeed problematic.

"Maybe this is the reason why Lux never came." Ice uttered, and Faye agreed but she's totally problematic about it. B Mine are drinking wine from a distant, while flirting with some royal servants. Freen and Engfa just sighed seeing her like that, "totally, America really blow her innocence." Engfa felt pity for her little sister.

"Where is the guilt? No, she lost her mind." Freen said, and felt totally problematic about the sudden situation.

Yoko, and the other royal family arrived. Som immediately approached Faye who is in total distressed, Faye seems like she's gonna blow out.

"Father, what was that?!" Faye are trying to control herself, "look, I know this would be your reaction-"

"Oh? Should I thank you for knowing that this would be my reaction?! You always do this! And now I hate your surprises!!" Faye is trying to calm down,

"Daughter, please." Som tried to plead, and Faye felt a sudden burden placed in her heart.

"Eldest daughter of Som Malisorn, Lady Faye, I know your frustration and I'll be the one to apologize for it." Prince Chao said, and prime minister Som is really worried about Faye's decision.

Faye abruptly looked at her father, "Father, you knew how I loved and respected you! But this is too much! I can take everything but marrying Yoko— Gosh!!! This is very disappointing, aside from the significant fact that we have a 8 years age gap!!" Faye is clearly stopping herself from getting mad, now the royal family members are looking at her, she doesn't want to make a scene.

But her frustration and the despair she felt make things hard for her to control.

"What is the reason, lady Faye?"

Faye don't know what to do, she can't control the tears in her eyes. "I had a relationship with Lux, and we just broke up!" She said, makes everyone to be shocked.

"What?! And Lux hid that from us?" Prince Chao was shocked.

"Actually, they broke up three weeks ago." Yoko said, and they all looked at her, "what?" Prince Chao was curious.

"Because of her!! That is the reason why I don't want to marry her!" Faye didn't get to stop herself from getting angry. Freen, Engfa, B Mine and Ice immediately stopped Faye and make her calm down.

"What?" Chao looked at Yoko with disblief.

"Uncle, to be ho—" Marissa was about to say it, but Yoko interrupted, "I was the one responsible for their break up. I confessed to P'Faye and P'Lux heard it and she misunderstood." Yoko said, and Chao was shocked to realized why Lux is going to leave the country for France.

"You!!! You lying—" everyone immediately stopped Prince Chao from approaching Yoko, and crown princess Marissa was the one who pulled Yoko behind her back.

"Please, uncle! Don't do this!" Marissa plead, "uncle Chao. I'm sure there's an explanation." Rebecca, also known as Becky, the older princess, she also take a stand for Yoko.

"Chao! Better not use violene while I am here!!" The king, his brother, Chang, ordered him to behave as a prince.

"Father, please." Yoko tried to plead her father, "leave me alone! You filthy slut!" They were all shocked to hear that, king Chang was the one who slapped his brother.

"You do not say that!! You do not say that, Chao!!!" Chang was so angry at him, that he kept on shouting. Threatening his own brother for his beloved niece is already a fatherly deed for Yoko.

Yoko stop them, "please stop fighting!" She screamed, and make everyone to calm down.

"This is all my fault, I know!" Yoko,

"Yoko, we both kn—"

"It's okay, P'Becky. It's okay." Yoko said, and Rebecca couldn't understand why.

"P'Yoko, please..." Marissa, seems like she wanted Yoko to say something, but then Yoko smiled and shook her head.

"It's okay, your highness. Everything will be okay." Yoko said, and suddenly, Chao grabbed Yoko and say, "you are no longer allowed to enter the white mansion!! If I ever get to see your face, I will kill you myself." He said, and Yoko clearly stopped her tears to fall.

"You don't have to say that, uncle. P'Yoko is staying with me, with me and father and P'Becky in this palace." Marissa's voice is clearly serious about it, and Chao was even more angry about it.

Chao left alone, and the prime minister followed him.

Faye bowed, "see you, your majesty." She said, and look away when the tears kept falling down in her eyes. She left on her own, and that's where everybody started leaving too, except for King Chang, Marrisa and Rebecca.

"Yoko, it's okay, you don't have to hide it." Becky said, assuring her that it's fine. Then Yoko burst into tears, she didn't get to stop herself to be emotional after what happened.

Marissa and Becky just hugged her, Chang just sighed and say, "I'll order the servants to clean your room." He said, and Yoko nodded, while still crying.

"Thank you, uncle." Yoko said, "Yoko, you don't have to be afraid while you live with us, okay?" Chang assured her, and then he also embraces her.

The three of them comforted Yoko.

FANFICWRITER1004