Chapter 21: War is Coming

After a a few days, Faye returned home in the mansion. She never saw Yoko in there, but she went in their room to find her there.

But Faye never saw Yoko there, she went in her office, but a message got her phone, "Ms. Faye, we have delivered the divorce papers to your desk." It says,

Faye go to her desk and immediately saw the divorce papers in her table.

"This should do it."

Faye immediately signed the contract and hid it in her table, "I should preserve it first." She said.

Faye knew that Yoko will be totally sad, but then she took a little box in her pocket, and open it, it was a silver butterfly necklace.

"I think this should be fine, sorry Yoko." Faye said, and put it under her desk.

~~~

Yoko was in the secret meeting, she is with Jiang Yun, with other bodyguards. It was a full white room, and seems like it is only for people who is invited.

"Your highness, this is Karik's office." Jiang Yun said, "okay, be alert. I don't want to cause trouble in here." Yoko whispered back and Jiang Yun nodded, giving a gesture sign to her men in the back.

They entered the room, and only saw Karik.

"Aunty." Yoko smiled uncomfortably, Karik smiled back and then she poured a wine in her glass cup.

"Oh, my useless niece, how are you?" She asked, and Yoko chuckled, "I'm fine, my beloved enemy." She greeted, and it seems like, they're really not in good terms.

"How about have some seat? I'm afraid those sausage feet might get tired." She insulted, and Yoko did not react too much, Jiang Yun is just listening to them.

"I don't know what you're doing here, but I'm not glad and delighted to see you." She said, and took a sip of her wine, "so am I. I wasn't reallt delighted and glad either, I was just here to put an end for your threat against my father." Yoko frankly said.

"Have some wine? Why don't you sit down, bodyguard?" Karik said to Jiang Yun, but Jiang Yun did not react, just show her a cold expression which made Karik a little bit angry.

"Are you insulting me?" Karik asked, "you were insulted by me not answering you, but aren't you aware that you were insulting her highness Yoko?" Jiang Yun asked back, and Yoko immediately calms her.

Karik smiled, "I see, a protective bodyguard."

"It's okay, Yun Jiejie, Karik doesn't know shit-"

Karik suddenly throw the glass away, and it made Jiang Yun to tremble, but still stayed calm.

"Muslim people are really rude, your highness, what should we do to them?" Jiang Yun looked at Karik with an insulting eyes, and Karik is clearly angry at her.

"Karik, better stop threatening my family." Yoko said, and Karik laughed, "oh, I'm not surprised, my little niece. I, the daughter of the Baroness would get it all." She said, and Jiang Yun chuckled, "you're being delusional, and such a bitch."

"I hope Allah punish you for insulting me,"

"Oh, I spit on your shit, Karik. You shouldn't put your God in here because it's clear to me that your God did not tell you to kill others, is that right? I may not be so religious but I haven't heard God whispered to me to kill you, because if he does, I will never tolerate such stupid bitch like you." Jiang Yun said, clearly angry at her, and Yoko immediately stood up and makes her calm down.

"Such a short tempered, young bodyguard." Karik laughed, "oh, I'm already 32, and you're just 20, but you look like a fucking grandma who peed in her bed all night!!"

"Jiang Yun, stop!" Yoko commanded, and Karik is really really angry.

"Karik, what do you want?" Yoko asked, and abruptly looked at Karik, "you." Karik said, and Yoko seems like she already know it.

"Yun Jiejie, please go." Yoko said, and Jiang Yun was shocked, "What?"

"Go, I'll be there outside." She said, and Jiang Yun shooked her head.

"Your highness-"

"Just do what I said!" Yoko yelled at her, and Jiang Yun nodded and bowed. "Yes, your highness." Jiang Yun left the place, and Yoko looked at Karik with a simple face.

After a few moments, Jiang Yun and the other guards is tempting. They're all worried, but it suddenly changed when they saw Yoko being escorted by the other men.

"Your highness! We was about to enter-" It was Captain Shen Mengyao, and she was cut when Yoko said, "我们回家吧,我累了 (Let's go home, I'm tired)." She said, Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao knew something was wrong with her.

And they all just obeyed.

Yoko ride the private car alone, while Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao was in the other car, just following Yoko's car.

"Something's wrong with her highness." Shen Mengyao said, "I know, whatever it is, Karik must've said something to her." Jiang Yun answered.

"What about crown princess Wei? What will our report be?"

"You must stay calm, I'll be the one to report to her myself." Jiang Yun said, and Shen Mengyao nodded, "yes, Colonel Jiang."

"Be ready, this will be war." Jiang Yun said, and Mengyao already knew it.

FANFICWRITER1004