Chapter 31

It was 10 PM

Yoko stayed beside Ciize, she's worried because Ciize is getting pale. Although the wound stopped bleeding, she seems weak.

"Yoko what was the reason why you stabbed Ciize?" Anda asked, "yeah, why?" View also agreed.

Yoko sighed deeply, and say, "Karik and I have a conversation before this. I told her that I'll be the one to kill my family so she would just prey on me." Yoko said, and hearing that makes Lux, Milk, Anda and View to be shocked.

"What? Why would you do that?" Lux seems like she's not getting the point, "yeah, you wanted to kill us?" View seems like it too.

"No! The plan was to hid you. But I was too late, the police got me seize before I could even do my next plan. After that, I could hide the King along with his daughters."

"But why you didn't told us?" Siraphun spoke, "well, it's not like you guys would understand and will believe me. But the only thing I can guarantee after this, is you all can live a happy and normal life." Yoko said, and Chao chuckled.

"How come you say that?" Chao, "well, after all this, I will be gone for a few while now. I will do everything in my bucket list," Yoko smiled, and Chao was taken aback to Yoko's innocent face.

But he looked away, "why you didn't do it earlier?" He asked, "because of this picture, I was wanting to give it back." Yoko said, and took a picture from his wallet.

It turns out to be two pictures, the other one was her and Yoko, when Yoko is just six years old, and the other one was a complete family picture, along with his parents.

"Where did you get this?" Chao asked, "I saw it from grandpa's left album for me. He said that, it was my only picture of him, so he hid it. And his attorney gave it to me after he died." Yoko explained, and Chao smiled.

"This two pictures was your first and last pictures?"

"Yeah, I really didn't took pictures."

"Why is that?" Siraphun asked, "well, I don't want to. I said, if I can get pictures, I want my family to be there too." She said, and Chao cleared his throat.

"So you and Faye doesn't have picture?" Milk asked, "we don't, she never really want to get married with me. Because she really love P'Lux." Yoko said, and looked at Lux.

"It seems like Faye doesn't know I cheated on her, why is that?" Lux asked, "I never tell her, because I don't want P'Faye to hate you. If she does, she'll be in deep pain." Yoko answered.

"Why are you so good? Just tell me, why are you kind?" View exaggerates when she asked. "There is no reason for me to evil, and all I cared about is my family. So no matter what happens, I'm gonna get us out of here." Yoko said, and Chao suddenly felt guilty.

~~~

6 hours later | 4 PM

Yihan and the others have arrived in the location, but Jiang Yun saw that they're still in the gate of the provided location in their screen.

"Your highness, I think we have to go by our feet." Shen Mengyao said, "okay, inform our men to have their positions right, are the authorities coming?" Yihan asked, "Yes, they're coming your highness."

"Okay, we have to move." Yihan said, as she take her deer rifle. She went out of the car and sneak inside the said location, they made sure if there are surveillance camera.

But they found none, "Karik is an idiot for not putting surveillance camera outside of her territory," Shen Mengyao whispered, and Yihan did not react because it is very common for them.

"Some called us royals for being the smart-stupid."

"That was offensive, but what does it mean?" Jiang Yun asked, "it literally means we have graduated in a high class and the most expensive school in the world, but despite having such expensive education, we are still stupid at things just like life." Yihan explained, Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao gets it.

"That's not her highness Yu."

"I know, she is smarter than you think."

"Ahm, okay, no offense. But I think we need to save them before things could go wrong." Shen Mengyao said, "are you having doubts in me? Like how the way I lead the pack?" Jiang Yun showed an offended expression, "sorry Colonel Yun, but that is reality. And I decided I'm not gonna die in here without watching season 2 of Blank the series, no, uh uh, I'm not totally gonna do that." Shen Mengyao sighed deeply and Yihan just secretly laughed, while Jiang Yun can't really understand what's with Shen Mengyao.

"Could you all please stop mentioning that GL series and let us all focus on our job first?" Jiang Yun seems a little bit furious, "look, calm down, Jiang Yun. Let's go." Yihan said, and Jiang Yun calms herself and immediately lead their team.

"She's really a serious-ass," Shen Mengyao is indeed frightened at Jiang Yun's appeal, "that is why she was promoted to a higher rank." Yihan said,

"I thought her wife, the second princess was the reason why she was promoted." Shen Mengyao, being a little bit overcooked in her sentence makes Sun Yihan to smile because of it.

"Sorry, your highness, I am vulgar—"

"It's fine, I know the reason why my sister Yiqi loves you." She said, and Shen Mengyao was taken aback after hearing that.

FANFICWRITER1004