Chapter 30

Two days later, Yihan and Jiang Yun is getting more worried, but they do not know where Yoko's whereabouts.

"Your highness Wei, what should we do now?!" Jiang Yun is in total distress and even Yihan is tempting, she doesn't want to lose her composure. "I trust Yoko, let us all wait for her signal." She said, and Jiang Yun kept walking anywhere and everywhere in the room.

Sun Yihan got a call from her wife, Zhang Nan.

"Hello? Wife?"

"Weiwei, where are you?

"Ahm, I'm here in New Zealand. Why?" Yihan showed a gesture to Jiang Yun that indicates to open the tv and make it look like she's really in New Zealand.

"Okay, but when are you coming back?" Zhang Nan asked, "I will come back, once I sort a problem here. No worries, okay?" Yihan said, and say, "okay, my love. Just be back, okay? I'll be waiting for you."

Zhang Nan turn off the call, and Yihan knew it. Her wife would find her, but she couldn't tell her that she was in Thailand, for it may bring a disaster for her.

~~~

Yoko felt weak in her body, but she need to keep going. A man suddenly entered and give them a bowls of their food.

"What the hell is that? Is that how you feed us?" Chao complained, and the man ignored them. Yoko approached and took her bowl, but instead of eating it, she distributed her food to their bowls.

"Yoko, what are you doing?" Ciize asked her, "you need it more than I do." She said, and then, after seeing that their food was enough, Chao immediately took it and eat it without stopping.

A man enter again, and give them water. Yoko was tempting to drink, but instead of doing it, she selflessly pour the water in their cups.

"Yoko, what about you?" Ciize was clearly worried, "don't worry, I am used to it. I have taken a medication where I don't have to eat and drink, so no worries." Yoko said, and Ciize just take what she said.

Yoko can feel pain in her heart, but she have to hide it. She doesn't want to alarm them in such a short period of time. When Yoko smells gasoline, she knew it was the right time.

So she secretly pressed the button that was hid under her shirt.

Jiang Yun immediately got the signal, and she was shocked to see that the location is really far from theirs.

"Your highness, I got her location!" She informed, and Yihan saw the location. "Why does it so far away?"

"It is common that Karik would do it."

"Okay, but take our men and call the authorities, its time to exposed Karik."

"Your highness, I'm afraid we can get there in such a short period of time. Even if we take a helicopter, it will still take us a lot of time."

"Why is that???!!!" Yihan is really angry about the situation, "I'm afraid there's some guards outside, if they got alarmed, there's a high chance that we're putting their lives in danger."

"So if we take car and a yacht, how many time it will take us to get there?"

"We will arrived at exact 7:30 PM your highness." Yihan was shocked to hear that, "What time is it?"

Jiang Yun checked the time, "it's 9 AM."

"Let's go!!" Yihan said, took her gun and deer rifle and then walk out with Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao.

While they're in their trip, Yihan saw the news, it was the news where they informed all the public that Yoko was on the hunt, the authorities want her alive.

"This is getting stupid." Yihan murmured, "your highness, please calm down." Shen Mengyao said, and opens the siren.

The cars immediately make way for their cars without knowing she was the Chinese Royal Crown Princess.

"Yun, speed it up." Yihan ordered and Jiang Yun nodded, she speed it up and totally never cares about what will happened in the road.

"Look, it's the blank the series!" Shen Mengyao was excited to see the advertise, "Yaoyao, focus." Jiang Yun said, and Shen Mengyao frowns.

"Just tell me that after all this, we will watch the series?"

"Okay okay, fine. We will do it." Jiang Yun said, and Shen Mengyao just smiled.

"By the way, Yoko does look like Anueng from the series." Yihan said, and Jiang Yun doesn't knlw what they're thinking but just focus on her driving.

FANFICWRITER1004