Chapter 32

Yoko and her family end up laughing after they have told stories and many stuffs, just like a normal family that having fun.

"I didn't knew that father have his own sense of humor," Lux can't stop laughing, "yeah, that is why your mother fell in love with me."

"YIEEE"

"Stop it, the kids are in front of us." Siraphun is clearly being shy by what Chao said, "Hay! I hope we're always like this." View wipe the happy tears in her face.

And as just they get started to have fun, danger have already followed it. Men suddenly enter their cell and took Ciize away.

"Hey! Hey, where are you taking her?!" Yoko wanted to stop them, but men stopped Yoko and push her hard. "Master Karik have nothing to do with you yet." He said, and locked the door.

Yoko don't know what is happening, but Chao and Siraphun started to get worried for Ciize who have a stab wound.

Yoko kept smelling the gasoline and she don't know where it's coming from.

"Take me with you!!" Yoko requested, and without hesitation, the men just took her and locked the door.

~~~

"Position is ready, waiting for permission to shoot." A soldiet said through the radio, "Roger that, standby." Jiang Yun ordered, and watch the place through binocular.

Sun Yihan is getting worried a lot, so she used the most advance sniper with an ultra lense that can totally see even just in tiny holes, more reliable than a microscope.

"Shit." Yihan saw that they both took Yoko and Ciize, made them sat down in a chair and face Karik.

Although Yihan is tempting to pull the trigger, she calms herself and told herself that she need to stay calm in order to save Yoko and her family.

"What now, Karik? I supposed you're already happy seeing us like this." Yoko said, and Karik smiled, "more than you could ever imagine, Yoko. And Ciize, what a lovely time we met for the first time." Karik looked at Ciize, but Ciize seems like she doesn't know what's happening.

"Who are you?" Ciize asked, "daughter of the Baroness,"

Ciize was taken aback after hearing that, she looked at Karik with full shock in her face, "Oh I see. I thought you are just some muslim girl who want to kidnap us, I didn't know you were that Karik." Ciize said,

"What did she take?" Karik felt weird about her, "she's weak, okay? Stop being stupid." Yoko said, and completely, Ciize became dumbfounded.

"A stupid sister and a weak sister is a great combination of preys." Karik laughed, until she choke and cough on her own.

Yoko seems very tired of seeing her face that all she show is seriousness and nothing else, while Ciize just look at Karik with innocent eyes, really not knowing what is happening.

"Cough.. Cough... Sorry, but back to topic, shall we? Cough..."

"Why don't you cough somewhere else before you happen to discuss your agenda." Yoko suggested and Karik take it as a good idea, "yep, wait a minute." Karik said, and turn around to cough.

Yoko shook her head in disappointment, "your entrance is great, but you look stupid." Yoko murmured.

"Can someone give me the damn water??!! I am dying in here!!!" Karik yelled and some of her men panicked to get her some water. "Yoko, what's wrong with her?" Ciize asked, and Yoko knew that weakness makes Ciize to be a little bit high.

"Sister, how many fingers am I showing you right now?" Yoko asked as she show two fingers to Ciize, "it's four, why?"

Hearing that makes Yoko realize that anytime, Ciize can collapse. "Are you dizzy?" Yoko asked, "I am. But a little bit, I don't know." Ciize whispered, and Yoko knew that she's running out of time.

Yoko saw a sneaky soldier, she knew that it was Yihan's private soldier, but she stayed quiet and suddenly got hope.

Karik come back to her senses and saw Yoko smiling, "why are you smiling?"

"Nothing, I just happened to notice that if you were hungry, you happen to think happy thoughts." Yoko said, and Karik did not even show any suspicion to her.

"Heh! Okay, keep that hunger. So if you die today, you will still be happy, after I kill you, I will also kill Chang and his two daughters."

"Okay..." Yoko simple answer.

"Can you put me and my sister back at the cage? Please?!" Yoko begged like a spoiled child, so Karik just laughd at her and do what she wanted.

"Men, take them!"

Four men take them back to their rooms and shut the door lock.

FANFICWRITER1004