Chapter 15: Warning!! R18+

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES THAT IS TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME VIEWERS, ESPECIALLY FOR MINORS. IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE JUST SKIP THIS ONE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~•~

Third Person's POV

Yoko have dinner with the servants and butler, although it was quiet, the butlers and servants knew that Yoko is a good host of the mansion.

None of them have dinner with an upper-class like Yoko, so it must be very new to them to eat with her in the personal table.

After that, they all clean the kitchen, Yoko went to her room. She went in Faye's desk and write something in a paper. After that, she roam the whole room. She saw that Faye never really kept dresses or any girly outfits, never had make-ups or anything. All Faye had in her closet is plain polos, neckties, suits, men's shoes, she also had expensive watches in her drawer, and Yoko can clearly tell that although Faye is a Billionaire, she lived a life as a simple woman.

This is what she wanted, she want to be with Faye, but it's a miserable thing to have the person she loves in times like this.

Then Yoko decided to sat down in the bed, and lay her head down. But she can't sleep, so she just took some books in the bookshelf and went back to the bed.

~•~

A moments later, Faye went out in a bar, she vomited the beers she drank outside a trash bin, she can't sober up. And seems like fainting.

A stranger saw her, she approached Faye and saw her. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked, and Faye can't answer.

The woman knew that she's drunk, so she took Faye's wallet and check her ID.

"Faye Malisorn? Faye, my name is Charlotte! I need to take you home, where is your house?" She asked, as if she doesn't even know who's the person she's talking with.

Then Faye's driver arrived and say, "sorry, I am her driver. Is there a problem."

"Oh, I was about to help her, but I don't know where she lived. But are you really her driver?" Charlotte asked, and the driver gave his id card to Charlotte for verification. Then the man gave another picture of her and Faye together,

"I have been working for ms. Faye for Eight years now ma'am, I hope you don't take me as a bad person." He said, and Charlotte shook her head, "ah no! I'm sorry, I was just being cautious, you can take her now." Charlotte said and the driver thanked her and took Faye away.

"Lux!! Lux! Come back!!" Faye murmured, but the driver can't hear her, so he just took her and let her get inside the car.

After that, they left the place.

A few moments, they got home, the driver helped Faye to walk and even walked her down in the living room. Faye seems like woke up and got sober.