Chapter 23

Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao saw Faye leave with her car, and they immediately enter the mansion.

"What happened?" Jiang Yun asked the servants and bulters, and they all just shook their heads.

Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao rushed upstairs, they tried to open the door but it was locked. So Jiang Yun tried to break it, but the door was strong and thick, so she shouted downstairs, "the keys!!!"

The others panicked and immediately took the keys and run upstairs. Jiang Yun immediately took the keys and open the door.

There, they saw Yoko, laying in the floor, pale and having nosebleed. "Shit, call an ambulance!!" Jiang Yun shouted, and Shen Mengyao immediately nodded and went downstairs. Jiang Yun approached Yoko and put her in her arms.

"Your highness, wake up!" Jiang Yun checked her breathings, and she realized that her pulse is getting weaker and weaker every beats. She saw the bottle of pills that Yoko took.

"Shit, why your highness?" Jiang Yun started CPR, but she really couldn't revive Yoko, so she decided to carry her and go out of the room.

Jiang Yun and Shen Mengyao are really panicking, they don't know what to do already. "Shit!"

They're in the ambulance, they're panicking and Jiang Yun decided to call Sun Yihan.

"Hello?" Yihan.

"Your highness, something happened to duke Yu!"

Hearing that, makes Sun Yihan to be in so shock.

"What's wrong?" Zhang Nan asked, "Yoko,"

Zhang Nan seems like she already knew it.

~~~

They have arrived at the hospital, and they immediately prioritize Yoko in the emergency room.

"We should probably stop the media from entering." Shen Mengyao informed and Jiang Yun saw reporters outside, "stop them and make then go away, her highness Yoko won't be happy to see them if she wakes up." Jiang Yun ordered, and Shen Mengyao nodded and immediately do as she says.

Jiang Yun call Marissa, and after a minute, Marissa answered, "Hello?"

"Hello, your highness. Her highness Yoko was here in the Lertprasert royal hospital, we rushed her to the emergency room." Hearing upon those sentences made Marissa to be in full shocked.

"What happened?!"

"Well, she took pills. It seems like she's on a suicide." Jiang Yun was stopping herself to cry, she doesn't want Marissa to hear it, but Marissa cried before Jiang Yun.

"Okay, I'll be there. I'll just inform father and my sister Becky." Marissa said, and hang up the call. Jiang Yun's tears started to fall in her eyes, she doesn't know what to feel. As she remember what kind of sweet child Yoko is.

"What the hell happened?!" She asked herself, wanting to be angry, but sadness conquered her emotions at the moment, so she literally can't do anything about it.

"I have remembered that before I could lay eyes on you, you have protected me. And I will promise to live until I die in a natural death since I don't want to waste your hardships on me." Jiang Yun remembered what Yoko told her before, it was a promise.

"You said that, but now you just broke it for Faye." Jiang Yun felt hatred towards Faye, it is very easy to judge others without knowing the truth or knowing the true reasons why Yoko have done those things.

Jiang Yun on the other hand, who witnessed everything, didn't doubt Yoko even once. She was just sad to know that Yoko clearly was willing to die for those people she love, and she'll never think twice.

A few moments later, Marissa and Becky arrived. They saw Jiang Yun, staring into nowhere, completely lost in her thoughts. Becky approached Jiang Yun, "what now?" Becky asked, and Jiang Yun stand up and saluted at Becky and Marissa.

"Her highness Yoko is still inside." Jiang Yun point at the emergency room, and Marissa continued to cry.

"What is really happening? First, it was general Ice, the Malisorns are still unconscious, now it was P'Yoko who's suffering! Where the hell is P'Faye?!" Marissa was clearly angry that she had Becky to calm her down at the moment.

"Before things happened, Faye was with Yoko. And then she seems in a hurry and left with rage, and then when we went upstairs, Yoko already took the pills and gone unconscious." Jiang Yun explained and hearing that makes Marissa to be so mad at Faye.

"Better call Faye!!"

"Marissa no! Yoko won't be happy if she knew you ordered to punish Faye!" Becky warned her, and Marissa is totally devastated.

"Oh, I don't know why things is happening like this!!" She said, and kept on crying. Jiang Yun showedno emotion, and Shen Mengyao came back, "the reporters are gone." She said.

The doctor suddenly came out, "she's fine now, but we have to be cautious, she was poisoned due to the alcohol and medicine reaction that happened in her body." He said, and they all understands and nodded.

"Thank you doctor." Marissa said, and the doctor was happy to help.

They take Yoko out and transfer her into the recovery room.

FANFICWRITER1004