Chapter 14: Hate You More

SThird Person's POV

Faye return to the royal palace, she saw Yoko, still sleeping. The doctor came and say, "You are just right on time, ms. Faye, I was about to leave." She said, and Faye nodded, "thank you, you may go now."

The doctor bowed and left the room, closing the doors and leaving Faye with Yoko all alone. She approached Yoko, and say, "when are you going to wake up, little Apasra?" She asked, and remember that it's the name she likes calling to Yoko when they're just children.

Faye can feel the guilt in her heart, and she sighed remembering what Jiang Yun told her. She can't organize details in her head, leaving her dumbfounded.

"P'Faye?" Yoko uttered, and Faye was startled, she looked at the weak eyes of Yoko, and suddenly realized that she woke up.

"Yoko?"

"P'Faye, why are you here? Shouldn't you supposed to rest after what happened?" Yoko,

"I'm fine, and I have rested enough. What about you? You've been sleeping for three days straight, how's you feel now?" Faye asked in a calm manner, "three days? I just thought that, I was only sleeping for 1 day."

"I know, you must be wondering. But next time don't do that again." Faye said, and Yoko smiled. "I'm fine, and it's in the Chinese Royal rules that a woman can have the half punishment of her husband."

"But you took it full blown. How would you expect me to react onto it? Those imbecile guards are whipping you?"

"So, you're worried?" Yoko tease her, and Faye don't know what to say. "I'm not. And besides, I wanted to talk to your sister Lux, so we can have closure." Faye said, and Yoko frowns, but then smiled again,

"I can make an appointment for the both of you!"

"How can you do that? She hates you..." Faye chuckled, and Yoko shook her head, "when it comes to business, I can call my sisters."

"Can you really do that?" Faye asked, and Yoko nodded as assurance, "I can."

Faye stopped and nodded.

One day later, Yoko set an appointment for Lux. Faye and Yoko are clearly waiting in the meeting room, and Faye seems a bit excited, while Yoko just stayed calm.

And then a secretary came, suddenly handed out a letter to Faye. Faye was a bit surprised, and took the letter.

Yoko frowns, and seems like she wanted to stop Faye, but Faye opens the letter and saw it came from Lux, saying: "I wouldn't be able to see you, my sister Yoko wanted me to leave the country earlier. I couldn't call you, for the reason my sister forbids me to do so. Forget me, Faye. Forget all about me and better play the role of a husband to my sister,"

Faye can't believe what she read in the letter, she looked at Yoko with more anger filled in her eyes, she throw the paper away and grab Yoko's both shoulders.

"What have you done?!!!" She yelled at Yoko, and the staffs was so shock that some of them panicked. "Ms. Yoko?"

"Close that door!!!!" Faye shouted at them, and they hesitates, "just do it." Yoko said, and they obeyed Yoko's order.

"What have you done?! You lying little fuck—"

"What? I just told my sister to leave earlier—"

Faye push her and then throw everything in the table away, Yoko can't stop herself from crying, Faye is clearly ruining everything she can and that's her wrath.

"What's your right? Huh? Tell me, what's your right to do that?!"

Yoko wiped the tears in her cheeks, "I did the right thing... And that is to stay my sister away from you." Yoko said, and Faye shook her head, "I don't believe you."

Yoko approached Faye and held her face, "don't focus on her, focus on me. She's gone."

"Your delusional, I fucking hate you!!" Faye took her laptop bag and left Yoko crying.

FANFICWRITER1004

Sorry, just too busy at school works 😉