Chapter 34: She's Gone

Yihan and her men, along with Jiang Yun have successfully invaded the place. Some men took the royal family of Chao into a safe place, and waited for some ambulance to arrived. But Yihan never saw Yoko, so she looked at Jiang Yun.

"Where is Yoko?" Yihan asked, "I don't know, she supposed to be here." Jiang Yun said, but Shen Mengyao came running and gasping.

"Karik and her men left with a yacht!"

"Leave her  authorities will find her now that they will know the truth. But thanks to Yoko for all of this plan, but where exactly is she?" Yihan asked, and they all was left with no answers.

"Inform Faye and especially king Chang about this incident. I must save Yoko." Yihan said, but Jiang Yun stopped her, "wait, where are you going to find her?"

"Jiang Yun, don't you get it? Yoko is in that yacht!!"

Yihan run as fast as she could and Jiang Yun was so shock to realized that, "call Yoko's stupid wife for me." She said and followed Yihan.

"Oh come on!!" Shen Mengyao felt angry about it.

~~~

The yacht move so fast that Yihan didn't even got the chance to follow it, but she saw the other men getting their boat, so Jiang Yun open fire and killed the two of them.

"Where the hell is your gun?" Jiang Yun asked as she approach the boat, "excuse me? Is that how you talk to me?"

"I'm tired, okay?" Jiang Yun said, and Sun Yihan just sighed, "fine, you're lucky that my sister loves you too."

They both ride the boat, open the propeller and followed Karik's yacht.

Karik on the other hand, seems happy, she got the money and everything she ever wanted, wine and champagne on her side.

But she didn't know, Yoko was there, helding a gasoline and a zippo lighter in her pocket. Yoko exposed herself and say, "you seems having fun, Karik." She said, as she saw Karik panicked along with her men.

They point their gun at Yoko, "oh come on, you literally don't want to know what's inside the gun." Yoko said, and the man just pull the trigger, but instead, the gun explode on his hands that causes him to lose his hands.

He screamed in agony as he collapse on the floor, the other guy trembled as he saw the other one being in pain.

He put the gun down and put his hands up, "you stupid shit!!"

"Karik, stop. You have no bodyguards, that money that came from Faye won't protect you anymore, neither the expensive jackets you have will protect you. Even the winter will kill you once we got in UK." Yoko said, and Karik laughed at her.

"Your so funny, you may have a gasoline, but where the hell is your lighter?" Karik continue laughing, but Yoko started to throw the gasoline in her head that causes her to fell on the floor.

"Ouch!!! That fucking hurts!!" She said, and Yoko took out the zippo lighter, "see you in hell, Karik." Yoko said, and throw the lighter while it's open.

Karik was on fire, and she don't know where to go, she wanted to swim in the waters, but then Yoko tied her neck and leave her to die.

From a far, Jiang Yun and the others saw a smoke that coming from the yacht, "faster!!" Yihan ordered and Jiang Yun immediately obeys her.

Yoko put a bomb in the yacht, it was the secret bomb she created back, and Jiang Yun or anyone doesn't know it. She knew they won't even approved it.

"For now, my time has come. I must rest, haha." Yoko said, and then close her eyes.

A few seconds, Yihan and Jiang Yun was so shock, for witnessing the yacht explode before their eyes. "What? No, no! No!!" Yihan shouted, and Jiang Yun immediately hug her from the back to stop her.

"No, no, no, no!!! No!!!!!" Yihan started to cry, as she saw every piece of that yacht drowned under water, but some was left in above, floating with fire.

"Your highness.... Yoko.... She's gone." Jiang Yun said, and Sun Yihan shook her head, "no!! No! We must check! I must check!" Yihan tried to push it, but then Jiang Yun calms her down.

"Your highness, stop!!!"

Yihan stopped, she is still shocked from what happened, and she seems can't process an emotion for now.

Jiang Yun stopped the boat, and some authorities arrive where the crime scene is. And that's how it ends.

FANFICWRITER1004