Chapter 4: The Agreement Celebration

Third Person's POV:

After three days, prince Chao, Yoko's father, held a grand lunch for the Agreement celebration. The family of Malisorn was clueless about what's with the agreement and it's seems so significant and necessary that they also invited the king and the Chinese Royal family, the cousin of King Chang and Prince Chao.

"What's with this agreement celebration that they prepare such luxurious lunch to dinner service." Faye asked, "well, I have no idea. Father wants us to trust his plans over this and he wanted this to be perfect." Ice stated, and Engfa scoffed with Freen.

"Father is a lot secretive of his life, even to us. He will just surprised us with a bomb in our faces that was about to explode." Freen also stated, and Faye thinks that she's right. Their father always does that, he surprises them with surprises that would totally cost their days or sometimes a big problem.

"Did you guys missed me?" They heard a familiar voice, the four of them turned around and saw B Mine.

She took her shades off, she's wearing a long sleeves black polo and a vanilla colored trousers that actually suit her taste. Freen showed a cold expression, "that's how American style affect her brain."

"B Mine, I thought you're not coming?" Ice asked, as B Mine approach them with a confident look. "The king send me a royal edict, and it says that father requested the king for me to come and witness this grand celebration of the royal agreement between our families. But what's with this agreement that it seems so important?" B Mine asked them, and they all looked at her clueless.

"Even us doesn't even know. Faye seems nervous knowing this is a surprised." Engfa stated, and B Mine pouted, "Poor P'Faye, you shouldn't be nervous, okay?"

"Just what exactly the hell are you talking about? You only make things worst!" Freen is annoyed, "she don't make it worst, Freen, it's the truth... Sigh... I am indeed nervous about this, I felt like something is wrong." Faye answered, and they all went silent

"My daughters!" Prime minister Som Malisorn, was delighted to see his daughters reunited again this time. He approached them and kissed their cheeks. "I missed you all."

"Father, we always meet at the mansion, and you still miss me?" Freen asked coldly, crossed her arms and look so serious. "Come on, I am your father. It is normal for me to miss my daughters." He said, and they all showed a fade smile, except Faye who seems thinking something serious.

"Father, tell me the truth, what's with this agreement that all of the members of the royal family, even the Chinese Royal family, the media, the president and us are here?!" Faye asked seriously, and her father just showed a smile, "My Faye, no need to worry. Prince Chao will announce it anyway, it'll be better if you know it from him."

"Wouldn't it be better if I'll know it from my father?"

Som don't know what to say, he knew how serious his daughter, and he'll never dare to argue with her. "Faye, give me a chance. It'll benefit you and our family to this, just respect Prince Chao's decision to this, okay?" Som Malisorn, who is her father, assured her. But even Faye heard that from him, she never trusted him.

Prime Minister Som walk away to greet the others who just arrived.

"Looks like this celebration is for you, did the renovation of the Red Roses Garden is done?" Ice asked Faye, and Faye shook her head, "We haven't even finished the construction yet," she answered, and all of then was really left dumbfounded.

And from a far, Faye saw Yoko, with her cousins Marissa and Becky, greeting their Chinese cousins.

"Hey, what are you looking at? The crown princess, the older princess or the daughter of duke Chao?" Freen asked her, in a tone that her and Faye can only hear.

Faye shook her head, "nothing... What about you? Are you still looking at princess Rebecca?" Faye teases her, "oh come on—"

"Freen, stop. I know you like her, all of us your siblings knew that you love princess Rebecca."

Freen was shocked hearing that, she pull Faye and whisper, "Lower your voice!!! They might hear you!" Freen said, and Faye chuckled seeing her blushing over a tease.

■■■

After a few hours later, they gathered everyone and before starting the lunch, Som Malisorn went in the stage.

"Good morning to everyone who is here, we are very delighted and especially, I am very honored to speak this very first agreement celebration speech between the royal family of Prince Chao and I."

"Today, we can see that the celebration of the agreement between the royal family and prime minister Som Malisorn are starting at the palace." Some reporters continued their live news.

"So, I am happy to introduce to everyone my older child, Faye Peraya Malisorn, who is a successful architect and a businesswoman in this country. Along with the youngest daughter of prince Chao, whom some of us respectively calling Duke of the Six provinces, lady Yoko Apasra Lertprasert."

"So now, the world will know it. I am very proud to announce this good alliance between me and the royal family. My eldest daughter and Prince Chao's daughter, will have the grandest wedding!!!" He announced and everyone give him an applaud. Except for Faye, Engfa, Ice, Freen, B Mine and Yoko.

Faye was so shocked that she didn't even know how to react.

"What the hell just happened?" B Mine uttered.

FANFICWRITER1004