Chapter 9: Yihan and Faye's Conversation

Faye's POV:

I was in my office, today's the wedding but I did not attend. I felt like I'm gonna throw up everytime I think about it, it makes me nauseous, I loathe it.

I was only thinking of Lux now, not until I got an unknown caller in the screen of my phone.

I turn off the phone, but open the TV. I saw that they already posted it on the news. Today is my wedding with Yoko, and I totally hate it so much, that it gives me a real damn headache.

It should be me and Lux on that news, not me and that stupid kid.

But again, I got another unknown caller. This time, I didn't get to swipe the screen but rather it messaged me.

"Meet me in the royal coffee shop, this is not a request, but rather an order from the Chinese Royal crown princess Wei, Sun Yihan." It says, and I immediately recognized it. It was Yoko's Chinese cousin.

Fuck their family Chinese lineage, Gosh! This totally driving me mad!

I took my bag, and immediately went out of my office, then ride my car to get on the said location. I couldn't even disagree to these royals that keep bothering my life.

A few moments, I entered. I saw her, sipping her coffee while reading some Chinese novel book.

I approached her and bow at her, "向公主问好 (Greetings to her highness)" I greet her, and she looked at me with a serious expression.

"坐 (Sit)" she ordered me, so I took the opposite chair to face her.

"我知道公主为何叫我来 (I know why her highness called me here)" I said. And she kept looking at me with such a death stare.

"费伊女士,您知道您的行为会带来什么后果吗?(Ms. Faye, Do you know the consequences of your action?)" She suddenly asked me, and I know the consequences of it.

"是的 (Yes)," I answered, "那你到底为什么要这么做?!(Then why on earth did you do that?!)," She is clearly furious about it.

I sighed, and looked at her. "我甚至不是皇室成员,但你们却强迫我嫁给我讨厌的人 (I am not even a royal, and yet you guys are forcing me to marry the person I hate)." I said, stopping myself to get angry.

"这不全是关于皇室的,费伊女士,而是关于了解和认识我们是谁。你以我表妹洋子的名义不尊重我 (It's not all about damn royalty Ms. Faye, it's about knowing and recognizing who we are. And you disrespected me in the name of my cousin Yoko)!!" I can't stand seeing them, they even made me hate royalty even more.

I saw her, sighed in frustration. And then looked back at me, "我不会因为这个行为惩罚你,也不会处决你的家人…… (I will not punish you, nor execute your family for this action...)." She said, hearing that makes me to be in shock and relief at the same time.

It's a good thing she will never execute me or my family. Because if she does, I will fight until my very last breath that even Thailand will opposed the king's presence.

I may not be royalty but our clan protected every royal family in the past centuries, and I will not gonna let a Chinese crown princess ruined our legacy.

"这是为什么?(Why is that?)?" I asked her, "我不能让洋子更加难过,其他的原因也不能让你知道。我们知道她身体很虚弱,希望你能扮演好这个角色,照顾好她。(I can't afford to make Yoko even more sad, the other reasons is not for you to know. We knew that she is weak physically, and I am expecting you to play along with the given role and take care of her.)" She said, which made me scoffed.

"中国魏太子妃,我确实尊重你和你作为家族强大年轻皇位继承人的角色,但请你尊重我和我的血统,因为你不知道如果你发动战争我会做什么。我不在乎洋子,反正她只是个幌子。如果你认为你更了解我的权利,那你就错了。(Crown princess Wei of China, I do respect you and your role as a powerful young crown heir of your family, but please, do respect me and my lineage, for you don't know what I can do if you start a war. And I don't care about Yoko, she is just a cover up anyway. If you think you know my rights better, you are mistaken.)," I said, as I can see the shocked expression in her face.

I stood up, and bow, then looked at her again, "我无意不敬。但我必须离开。(I have no intention to disrespect. But I have to leave.)" I said, and I bowed again.

I then left her all alone in that coffee shop and indeed felt pissed.

If she thinks that we're just an ordinary family from the Royal government, well, she's mistaken.

I enter the car, and I saw my father's message.

'You have come here in the palace, immediately! The king summoned you!'

Oh what the hell!!!!! These royals are totally a pain in my ass!!! They kept bothering me for fuck's sake!!!

I was so mad that I drive the car while being angry,

FANFICWRITER1004