Chapter 25

It's time... The police have prepared arrest warrant for Yoko, and Shen Mengyao was the first to know it. She immediately contacted Jiang Yun about it, "colonel, they have the arrest warrant. They're going to arrest her highness Yu." She chatted, and Jiang Yun got it.

"Your highness, the police already had the warrant of arrest for you. What should we do?" Jiang Yun asked, "I want to see my father." Yoko said, and Jiang Yun nodded.

"Tell my cousin Yihan that I'll meet her in the police station." Yoko said, and Jiang Yun was astonished. "Okay, your highness."

It seems like, they're just standing outside the mansion of the Lertprasert family. Yoko decided to enter the mansion and saw her family, they all seems happy, so Yoko smiled.

"What's the matter? You guys seems happy." Yoko said, and she got all their attention, "what the hell are you doing here?" Lux asked, with a face that seems angry.

"Well, I'm here to make this family complete, again."

"This family is already complete without you!" View said, "stop it everyone, Yoko is still our sister!" Ciize said, and Yoko smiled at her, "sister Ciize, thank you." Yoko said, and Ciize smiled back at her.

"I'm sorry, but I never remember that I have a child like you!" Chao said, and point his finger at her angrily, "father, please. Enough!" Ciize begged, but Milk and Anda stopped Ciize.

"Father, you should be happy. You must've already got what you already wanted, I supposed." Yoko,

"What are you talking about?" Chao asked, "wasn't it nice? You already had everything? Oh I bet you don't really have anything, father." Yoko said, and it's clear to Chao that is very tempting.

"Yoko, you are out of your mind!" Anda shouted, "oh, I'm not, I'm completely good at it." Yoko teased and they all showed astonished expression.

"Okay, I'll be honest with you all. I felt bad for everything, but you haven't heard anything from me. Why is it so hard for you to accept me as your own?!" Yoko asked, with a serious expression. Chao is completely angry again.

"Wanna know why?" Siraphun immediately held Chao in his arm when he took his steps towards Yoko. "From the very beginning, I accepted you even I doubted you're my child. I ignored the signs and what people have said that you were a jinx child, but the day my parents died, I suddenly hated you." Chao.

"The driver was alive and you were alive, but why my beloved parents died? The driver told me that you were having a fever and everyone was panicking, my parents were panicking, so was the driver who followed their orders to speed up that car, was that a coincidence Yoko?" Chao added, Yoko was listening as she clearly stops her tears to fall.

"Was it a coincidence that you had fever that day and it was raining heavily? Okay, I have let it slide, I let you lived and I forgot my anger... But, the day you tried to put Lux in danger? You put Milk and Anda in Danger, and the other day, you tried to kill Ciize and View! How would that be a coincidencen??!!!!" Chao shouted at her face, "father stop. She's not worth your energy." Milk said, Anda, View and Lux agreed, but Ciize sighed deeply.

"Father, we are very unfair to Yoko—" Ciize didn't get to finish when Siraphun slapped her, "you contradict your father?! How dare you?!" Siraphun said against Ciize.

"Okay, I'll take that. But Yoko is clearly in pain because of us! Why can't you all see that?! It wasn't about coincidence or how she unintentionally hurted us before! Yoko is just a child that time!!" Ciize initially took Yoko's side this time, and she explained to them.

"Now you take her side? That monster? Who hurted you?!" Chao shouted, and Ciize nodded, "you were right, father. And I don't regret that now I stand before you, and totally taking Yoko's side!!" Ciize stopped and looked at Yoko, "sister is here, okay? I'm sorry if I haven't got the courage before to do this." Ciize said, and Yoko shook her head.

"You're putting yourself in danger, sister." Yoko said, as she looked at Ciize with contradicting face.

"What do you mean?" Ciize whispered, and Yoko suddenly pointed a knife in Ciize's neck, which suddenly caused them to panic.

"How dare you?!!" Siraphun yelled angrily, and the face of being overwhelmed is clearly wrapped in her face.

"What are you doing, Yoko?" Ciize whispered, "trust me, I have a plan. This is the only way for Karik not to hurt you." Yoko said, and Ciize was shocked to hear that.

"Karik? The Baroness' daughter? Why you suddenly included her?!" Ciize whispered, "it is not the time for you to know, sister. But trust me, I won't hurt you fullest, this will hurt a bit, but you'll live anyway." Yoko said, and stabbed Ciize.

Yoko looked at Ciize with regret in her eyes, and although Ciize was shocked, she clearly understand Yoko even though she doesn't know why she did it.

Ciize lost her consciousness and fell on the floor, Yoko seems shocked from what she did, and Siraphun and Chao started screaming.

Lux, Anda, Milk, and View was very shocked from what happened.

The guards arrived, "seize her!!!" Lux ordered them and they immediately pin Yoko to the ground.

"How can you do this to her?!!!" Siraphun angrily shouted at Yoko while crying, she held Ciize in her arms while she's losing some blood.

Yoko can't stop her tears to fall, but she knew she have to swallow her pride for the meantime.

FANFICWRITER1004

Note: Sorry for the slow updates, I'm currently busy at my school works. But stay tuned! The story will end soon. Also, be reminded that there's a book 2, so don't lose your hope, okay?

Bye-bye!