Chapter 8: Pain in her heart

Yihan's POV:

After what happened, Faye Malisorn, the confident daughter of the prime minister really did not attend the royal wedding. It really bothers me that how can a woman like her dare to disobey the royal edict.

Seeing my cousin Yoko's expression that's been hurt is more an insult for the royal family and for me. I adore this cousin of mine so much, just like what my cousin Marissa and Rebecca does.

Yoko is being sad, she's been like that ever since the day we met in China. I never seen her smile so genuinely before, and I really want to see that even just once.

So I invited my cousin in the sword practice room. It is often used as the fencing class, but me and Yoko are only the ones here, we'll just practice wooden sword fight.

But where is she?

"P'Yihan!" I heard her calling my name, I saw her in a taekwondo clothes, and I notice she never wore her black belt.

"Why you didn't wear your black belt?"

"Well, I don't like it." She said, and I sometimes really felt odd about her. She is the type of a royal that doesn't want to acknowledge achievements, but rather acknowledge ones failurity.

"Why is that?" I asked her, as I took two wooden swords in the cabinet. "Well, you know. I just don't want others to think that I am being such a hypocrite for being too much show off." She said, and I couldn't help but to scoffed.

"Too much kindness, you're really unique. I notice that you're the only royal member that doesn't own any social media accounts, why is that?" I asked, as I gave her the other wooden sword.

"Well, social media is too tiring. I never really liked it." She said, I notice how she grip the sword, and seeing her eyes, I know she's hiding something.

"Yoko Meimei, tell me, are you ready to fight?" I asked, as I get ready in my position. I saw Yoko with a smile, and a confidence in her face, she seems relax and seeing that makes me a little bit nervous.

"I am, Yihan Jiejie." She said, and I approached her with full strength. Yoko just dodge the first move, and I was amazed. She never really take it too seriously.

"Was that a dodge?" I smirked, "what do you think it is? Should I take it fast?" She said, and I used another move.

Yoko is really like this, she is secretive but not a cold hearted person. She is the best definition of a role model, I'll say.

We dance in the floor, using the art of sword fight, we enjoy everything. This is how we bond, but when I was about to use my last move, Yoko hit my hand.

I was surprised, I accidentally let go of the wooden sword. And as she point the sword in my neck, it indicates my defeat.

I never defeated Yoko before, but it's a fun thing she never changed.

"Does it hurt?" She asked me, and I shook my head, "no, it's not."

She let go of the sword and sighed deeply, "sorry, crown princess." She said, and I was taken aback from the sudden formality she showed.

"It's all my fault."

I was shocked, I let go of the sword and immediately embrace Yoko in my arms, but as I embrace her, I can feel her body collapsing.

"Yoko! Yoko!" I panicked.

"Please... Please don't tell anyone yet, I'm okay." She said, and I was even more shocked. I heard footsteps outside the room, it must be Marissa and Becky.

I immediately let Yoko sit down and then I faced her. And when they opened the door, I was right, it was Marissa and Becky.

"Oh... You guys are busy?" Becky asked us, and I smiled, "yes, we are. Do you mind giving us some time?" I said, and they agreed.

"Sure, we'll be just in the garden, we're going to find P'Faye anyway." Marissa said, and they both left and closed the door.

I looked at Yoko, gasping and sweating a bit. "Sorry, I should've remember that you only have a limit strength." I said, and she smiled, she shook her head.

"It wasn't your fault anyway if I'm born weak."

"That is why I blame your mother." I said, and she looked at me with pity in her eyes, "please don't blame my mother, she don't mean it."

"Of course she do! If it wasn't for your father's excuses, the chinese royal family might have executed your mother for it is illegal to have abortion pills for unborn royal children." I stated, and she smiled, "please, let's not talk about it."

I just sighed, I helped Yoko to stand up, and we both went into her personal chamber.

"Yoko, just rest first." I said, and lay her down the bed. I felt bad for Yoko, I know why she's like this.

Everytime she felt something like emotional pain, she can also feel it in her physical.

Poor Yoko.

But that doesn't mean I won't talk to her wife, Faye... I should take care of her before Yoko wakes up.

FANFICWRITER1004