Sweet couple

Ivy'POV

"What?" I asked the man who was standing in front of me as he didn't scold me but said. "MINE"

He didn't listen to me and keep staring at my face like Iam an another creature from the another world.

I observed him he was wearing a dark grey suit and his wrist watch that looks expensive I stared his eyes that was pitched black I noticed that his lips were curved into a smirk.

He was staring at me like a creep. Any ways I should go I looked at my phone and call was disconnected. I looked at him again and said.

"Again sorry sir I didnt mean to--" I was cutter off when I hear stacy.

"IVYY" she called loudly.

"Come quickly the ceremony has started" she said and I quickly ran into her direction but I can feel a burning gaze at my back and I know that the gaze belongs to none another than the creep. Yes that's suit him A Total Creep.

Anyways I came into the haul and damn my sister and her soon to be the husband aka our brother-in-law his name is Adam.

He is a complete sweetheart he always talks to us friendly and he love my sister her name is Bella.

They told us about their love story and my heart literally flutter with adoration they love each other but they didn't cross their limits and they support each other in every decision and decided to become successful then they will marry and with everyone's permission.

And look today is their engagement and I can see they are looking at each other with soo much adoration they are really looking most happy couple in the world. I'm soo happy for them.

My sixth sense was alerting me that I was being watched but I ignored it.
I kept feeling weird so for my confirmation I scan my surroundings only to found that everyone was watching the couple.

The lights were dimmed the bright light was only on couples I throw that weird feeling outside of the window.

The couple exchanged the rings and the round of applause filled the crowd. Me and stacy cheered up for them.

Suddenly one staff member handed the mic to Adam. He took a deep breath and everyone could see the nervousness on his face. He looked at Bella and started saying.

"My bella the first time I saw you I felt something here" he said and poing towars his left side of chest while everyone gasped and some chuckle and bella's face were heating.

" I thought that it's just a weird feeling that will go after sometimes but no I started feeling the need to see you everyday and when I didn't see you I feel that a part of me is not with me anymore I started feeling special around you when you got hurt or when you are sad I also feel sad I didn't know what was that feeling but when I realized I was shocked and got know that I'm in love and I promise you my love, I will always love you and only you even after my death"

By the time he completed his sentence bella's were completely red and she was shying and I was amused he literally truly love her and she is soo lucky to have a partner like him.

The weird feeling of being watched is getting increasing now there are soo many people I dont know who is watching me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Now what is going to happen with ivy's life? Who is watching her? Why that man said that she is his ? What is his intentions?

Pls
Vote comment and share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07