Sick Obsession

💫💜

Lorenzo's pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My father, always the voice of reason, was defending my wife, Ivy, against my stepmother and sister's cruelty. I had never seen him stand up to them like that before, and it only fueled my anger.

As I looked at Ivy, I saw the fear and vulnerability in her eyes, and something inside me snapped. I knew I had to protect her, no matter what it took. I glared at Madeleine and Anastasia, my eyes boring into them with a warning.

And with that, I turned and walked away, Ivy still clinging to my arm, her eyes fixed on me with a mixture of fear and gratitude.

Ivy entered the bedroom, her eyes cast downward, her shoulders slumped in defeat. I followed her, my eyes never leaving hers, and locked the door behind us. The click of the lock echoed through the room, a reminder that we were alone, and that no one could interrupt us now.

Ivy trembled, her eyes darting upward to meet mine, as I approached her. I could see the fear and vulnerability in her eyes, and it only made me more determined to protect her.

I reached out, my hand cupping her face, and pulled her into a fierce kiss. She gasped, her lips parting in surprise, as I claimed her mouth with mine. Her body trembled against me, her fingers clutching at my shirt as she tried to hold on.

As we broke apart, gasping for air, Ivy's eyes searched mine, her gaze trembling with emotion. "W-why did y-you m-make a s-scene d-downstairs?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Because you are my wife,my pride,my love," I replied, my voice firm and resolute.

Ivy's eyes widened, surprise and hope flickering in their depths. "Y-you stood up f-for me?" she asked, her voice full of wonder.

"I'll always stand up for you, Ivy," I said, my heart swelling with pride and protectiveness. "You're my wife, and I won't let anyone hurt you. Not even my own family."

As I hold her close, I know I will protect her from this cruel world. I will hide her from every cruel monster that disguises itself in human form. She will be protected from everyone except me. I will shield her from all harm, but there will be no one to shield her from my own darkness.

And there will be no one to stop me, for she is mine, my little dove. And I will keep her with me, even if I have to cage her, to ensure her safety... and my own possessions.

My mind races with thoughts of how to keep her safe, how to shield her from the world's cruelty. I think of locking her away, hiding her from prying eyes, keeping her all to myself.

But even as I think it, I know it's not enough. I need to make her mine, completely and utterly. I need to mark her, claim her, make her understand that she belongs to me and no one else.

I pull her closer, my heart pounding in my chest. I can feel her trembling, her fear and uncertainty palpable. But I won't let that stop me. I'll show her that I'm the only one who can keep her safe, the only one who can love her for who she is.

I whisper in her ear, my voice low and husky. "You're mine, Ivy. My little dove. And I'll never let you go."

She has a naive mind, and it will be easy for me to make her understand that she belongs to me. I'll shower her with attention, with sweet words. I'll be her savior, her protector, her everything.

And soon, she'll forget the world outside these walls. She'll forget her past, her family, her friends. She'll only remember me, and the love I've showered upon her.

I'll be her everything, and she'll be mine. Mine to love, mine to cherish, mine to control. I'll be her world, and she'll be my obsession. I'll make her forget she ever had a life before me. And soon, she'll be nothing without me.