His to love

Lorenzo's pov

I was sleeping in my bed peacefully dreaming about her being under me begging me to stop as she cant handle the pleasure i was giving to her, this dream made my cock twitch my phone started ringing and I was ready to kill that person but when I looked at the person who was calling i picked it up

"Sir madam is going to her grandmother's house with her parents right now" victor informed that made me furious.

"WHAT" I yelled out with anger but an idea came in my mind.

"Sir we will stop th--" he said and I cut him off.

"No need victor let them go" I said while rubbing my temple.

"Ok sir" he said and and I hung up the call.

Ivy you shouldn't have done this you deserve a reward but its okk I will come myself to give you this reward my love just wait and watch. Enjoy your freedom for few hours.

You shouldn't make me angry Ivy and you will pay the consequences I made a mistake by agreeing with your 2 days conditions

I called thomas and ordered him to prepare our men as we are going to give a reward to my girl for her little stunt.

At 5:30 Am

"S-sir who are you please leave the house" Ivy's grandmother again said making me angry. But I controlled myself restraining myself from losing my temper.  As I think about her my smirk grew wider and wider.

Ivy my love, I warn you to not to do something funny but no my love you love to play with me and you know that I will win but still you have to cross path with me and it's ok my love, I will give you a surprise.

I'm sitting at her grandmother's house and I know she will come here soon and I would love to give her a surprise she thinks she escaped from me but she doesn't know that she cant leave me she will be mine and now I will not listen to any of her pleadings.

She made a mistake a grave mistake and I'm ready to correct her the news of her escaping made me furious than hell. My mens stand at every corner of the house and I was sitting at the couch and her grandmother is continuously telling me to leave from here.

I was waiting since 15 min and my little dove doesn't arrived yet I drove at highest speed breaking all the traffic to surprise her to see her happy face turning into fear.

I was thinking but suddenly the door bell rings and I grinned and my lips perform a smirk. Her grandmother stands up from her place and started going to open the door for her dear children.

I relaxed at the couch waiting for her to arrive.

She came inside while rubbing her eyes without caring about anything her face was pale and eyes were dark shade as she open her eyes her father yank her to him and hide her behind him and her petite figure hide completely behind him her father yelled

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" his voice echoed and she peeked through his shoulder and her eyes widen seeing me as she again hide behind her father I rose up from the couch and motioned my mens to hold them.

In a snap my mens dragged them away and Ivy try to release them from their hold but my mens are trained I had strictly told them to not to touch her and they ignored her like she didn't exist as they were dragged away from her she quickened her motion and starts going towards them but I held her elbow and she was in my arms

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LEAVE HER" Tristan yelled as I rubbed my ears.

"Tsk tsk and what if i said i will not ?" I said mockingly.

"Lorenzo leave her she is just a teenager and she is doesn't even know you properly" her mother said.

"Soo" I raised an eyebrow
"Lorenzo she cant even take care of herself properly and she cant take responsibility of a wife at this age" she said and it doesn't affect me even a bit.

"She doesn't need to take any responsibility of anything and dont worry I can take care of her"i replied.

"She is 16 for God's sake! leave my daughter alone." He said frustratingly.

I ignore it and turned towards her only to find her struggling to get out of my hold but I tightened my hold around her and she looked at me with her doe dark brown eyes that was filled with tears.

"I-its h-hurting l-leave" she asked and unknowingly my hold got loosen around her hands but again her brother yelled that literally pissed me off.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH LEAVE MY SISTER" he said and this time one of men landed a fist on his jaw and Ivy takes her step towards her brother I again yanked her my men punched him again and again.

"STOP D-DONT H-HIT H-HIM" Ivy screamed and I said

"Kick him" I ordered and they kicked him and blood spit out of his mouth"

"NOOO" her mother said.
"P-please s-stop t-them p-please I b-beg y-you" she pleaded while lowering her head  I dont like it my girl should talk to me while seeing in my eyes I raised her chin with my index finger and her cheeks were wet and a light shade of red is present there, nose is completely red her eyes become puffy and filled with tears.

"S-stop t-them p-please" she begged while joining her hands and I stopped them.

"Why?" I asked her my voice low and menacing but it echoed in the whole room.

"Why did you escape huh?!" She didn't reply that added fuel to my anger. I shakes her by her shoulder and yelled at her.

"WHY ARE YOU TESTING MY PATIENCE IVY, I LOVE YOU WHY CANT YOU SEE IT" she closed her eyes and muttered.

"S-sorry" she whispered.

"You deserve a reward dont you?" I said mockingly as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Her voice filled with fear yet curiosity.

"We will marry today" I announced

"What?" She said without stuttering this time.

"NO WAY" her family said at the same time but it didn't affect me I grabbed her hand and started dragging towards my car as she sobbed loudly

"L-leave m-me" she pleaded while hitting my hand but it felt like a soft pat. Today you will be officially mine.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Does Ivy know that it's just the starting of his wrath?

Lets connect on Instagram share me your thought about Ivy and Lorenzo

@Simmydelusions__.07

Show some love:-
Vote comment share and
Take care my lovely readers💕