Mine

Lorenzo's POV

My eyes was only on one person. Even if I wanted I cant take my eyes off her. She was adoring Adam and Her soon to be wife. And I was staring at her keenly. Suddenly she started to look around and I divert my eyes from her.

I can say she feel that someone is staring at her. As soon as she looked in her front my eyes automatically traveled at her and I noticed that her height is around 5ft and I'm around 6ft.
Her head barely reached my shoulder.

She was grinning like some child has gotten his/her favourite thing and when I pay attention on what she was grinning I saw Adam who was talking about his love life and how he met her love.

Her eyes were filled with adoration and by the time Adam completed she and the girl who came to ruin my most beautiful moment with my dove. 

I take out my cell phone from my suit's pocket and clicked her picture, her face was glowing in the dim light. She looked pure and I dont know why I want to destroy her pureness and claim her as mine.

Ticked sound come from my mobile as I send her photo to Thomas my second hand and start typing....

On tomorrow's morning this girl's information should be on my table.

Yes boss

His reply came immediately and I looked at her again only to find her talking with some elder women I guess they are her relative but suddenly a boy came to her and whisper something into her ears, she nodded and went with him but then a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Lorenzo" I turned around only to find Adam and bella.

"Congratulations Adam and bella" i said .

"Thank you" they both said in unison
But a third voice came.

" Congrats bella and adamI saw a women in her early 45 came and looked at both of them then at me.

"Meet her Lorenzo this is bella's aunt and aunt this is my best friend Lorenzo Cortes"  he introduced.

"Its nice to meet you" I said.

"Same here dear" she said her voice filled with happiness.

After sometimes

Why cant I get her out of my head? Her face always appeared in my mind she unintentionally captured my mind.

I will not let her go she will be mine even if she want or not.

She made me insane, right now she was sitting with boys they are her brothers I guess because her relatives were also there.

For the first time I feel alived. Iam not going to let her go in this lifetime.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Is he obsessed with her? What does he mean by making her his?

Pls
Vote comment and share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07