Real Fun

Lorenzo's pov

As I turned to leave, the receptionist's hand on my arm stopped me. She thought she had me right where she wanted me. But little did she know, I had been waiting for this moment.

"Hey, don't go yet," she said, her voice husky. "I thought we had a deal.

I raised an eyebrow, a sly smile spreading across my face. "Oh, we do,: I said, my voice low and menacing. "We definitely do."

She had no idea what she was getting herself into. I leaned in, my whisper sending shivers down her spine. "Let's have some real fun."

Her eyes gleamed with excitement, but I could see the fear lurking beneath. She was trapped, and she knew it. I led her away from the lobby, away from prying eyes, and into the darkness of the hotel's depths. Her laughter echoed through the halls, but it will be soon replaced with screams of terror.

As I led her to the empty bedroom on the second floor, she squealed with excitement, unaware of the terror that was to come. She had been flirting with me all evening, thinking she could seduce me with her charms. But little did she know, I had other plans.

I locked the door behind us and turned to face her, my expression masking my true intentions. She approached me, her eyes gleaming with desire, and spoke words that only fueled my anger. "I was waiting for you to be inside me," she said, her voice husky and inviting.

I smirked, hiding my rage, as she reached out to touch my cheek. But I grabbed her hand, twisting it until she cried out in pain. "You think you can play with me and get away with it?" I sneered, my voice dripping with malice.

I slammed her against the wall, her pleas for mercy falling on deaf ears. "Why do you want to have fun with me?" I taunted, my voice rising. "You think you can use me for your pleasure and then discard me like trash?"

Her whimpers only enraged me further, and I slapped her hard across the cheek, leaving her crying on the floor. But then, Ivy's face flashed in my mind, calming my fury. I remembered her trembling under me, her dark eyes, thick hair, plump lips, and button nose. My anger dissipated, replaced by a strange sense of calm.

I called my guards and instructed them to do as they pleased with the receptionist, but to ultimately end her life. "She wanted to have fun with me," I said, my voice cold and detached. "Let her have all the fun she can handle."

I left the room, my mind already focused on Ivy. I would make her mine, and she would submit to me willingly. My little dove, so innocent and pure, would soon be under my control. And no one would ever dare to take her away from me.

As I drove to my mansion, my mind was consumed by thoughts of Ivy. I had her number, but I hesitated to text her, fearing she would think me a creepy guy and block me. I had few chances to talk to her, and I couldn't risk losing them.

My obsession with Ivy only grew stronger. I had seen many beautiful women with more developed bodies, but none captivated me like she did with her simple actions. I was determined to make her mine, no matter what it took. She would learn to love me, willingly or unwillingly. She had to submit to me, and I would stop at nothing to make that happen.

My little dove, Ivy, was different from the others. Her innocence and purity drew me in, and I couldn't resist her charm. I would do whatever it took to possess her, to make her mine. And once I had her, I would never let her go.

As I entered my room, my gaze fell on my bed, and my mind wandered to the future. I imagined Ivy sitting there, waiting for me, her eyes sparkling with mischief. I pictured her in my arms, her face inches from mine, her lips curled into a sly smile. Every morning, I would wake up to her beautiful face, and every night, I would close my eyes with her image etched in my mind.

I envisioned us sharing dinner together, her laughter and playful banter filling the air. I would pamper her, spoil her, and punish her in my own way, just to see the flush rise to her cheeks. And if she ever thought of escaping, I would drag her back by her hair and chain her to my bed, ensuring she would never leave me again.

My little dove, Ivy, would be mine, and mine alone. The thought sent a thrill through me, and I couldn't wait to make it a reality.

For the first time in years, I fell asleep with a sense of peace, my mind consumed by thoughts of Ivy. The nightmare that had haunted me for so long didn't disturb me, and I knew that Ivy was more than just an obsession - she was a necessity.

My fixation on her had become an all-encompassing force, driving me to make her mine. I couldn't shake the feeling that she was the key to silencing the darkness that had plagued me for so long. Ivy was the light that could banish the shadows, and I was willing to do whatever it took to possess her, to keep her by my side.

As I drifted off to sleep, I knew that my need for Ivy went beyond mere obsession. She was my salvation, my redemption, and I would stop at nothing to make her mine

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How far will Lorenzo go to make Ivy "his"? Will he stop at nothing to possess her, even if it means harming her or others?

Lets connect on Instagram share me your thought about Ivy and Lorenzo

@Simmydelusions__.07

Show some love:-
Vote comment share and
Take care my lovely readers💕