Threat

Lorenzo's POV

As I walked away from Ivy's house, I felt a sense of excitement building inside me. I had made my move, and now it was only a matter of time before she would be mine.

I thought about the messages I had sent her, the way I had watched her every move. She was scared, and she should be. I was always one step ahead of her.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the photo of Ivy I had taken earlier. She was so beautiful, so innocent. But she wouldn't stay that way for long. Soon, she would be mine, and I would make sure she never forgot it.

I smiled to myself as I thought about the plans I had in store for her. She would try to fight, to resist. But I would be too strong, too powerful. And in the end, she would succumb to my charms.

The thought sent a thrill through me, and I quickened my pace. I couldn't wait to see Ivy again, to make my next move. The game was on, and I was always one step ahead.

I grinned, feeling a sense of satisfaction wash over me. Everything was falling into place, and soon, Ivy would be mine.

As I walked away from the window, I couldn't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. Ivy was terrified, and she should be. She thought she could outsmart me, but I was always one step ahead.

I chuckled to myself as I thought about her bravery. She tried to act tough, but I could see the fear in her eyes. And I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the cat-and-mouse game we were playing.

But I knew I had to be careful. Ivy was resourceful, and she might try to fight back. I couldn't let my guard down, not even for a moment.

The game was on, and I was ready to play. I would wait for the perfect moment to strike, to make my next move. And when I did, Ivy would be mine.

As I sit in my car, driving through the streets, my mind is consumed by thoughts of Ivy. Her fear-filled eyes haunt me like a sweet temptation, and I can't help but wonder what she's doing at this moment. Is she thinking of me too?

I imagine her cowering in her room, too afraid to leave her house, and a sly smile spreads across my face. I feel a thrill of excitement, my heart racing with anticipation.

As I drive away from Ivy's neighborhood, I feel a sense of satisfaction wash over me. I know I've got her right where I want her - afraid and on edge.

But I'm not done yet. I need to keep tabs on her, make sure she's not trying to escape or seek help. That's why I've got someone on the inside, someone who'll keep me updated on her every move.

I pull into the driveway of my mansion, the grandeur of the estate a reminder of my power and wealth. I step out of the car and walk towards the entrance, my mind still fixed on Ivy.

As I enter the foyer, I'm greeted by one of my loyal associates, a man named Victor. He's been keeping an eye on Ivy for me, and I know he'll have the latest updates.

"Well?" I ask him, my eyes narrowing with anticipation.

"She's still holed up in her house, sir," Victor replies, his voice low and gravelly. "But I've got someone watching her, just in case."

I nod, an invisible smile spreading across my face. Good. I want to know everything she does, every move she makes. And with Victor on the job, I know I'll be the first to know if she tries to make a break for it.

As I enter my room, I'm greeted by the familiar sight of my lavish furnishings. But today, I'm not interested in any of that. I'm focused on transforming this space into a sanctuary that Ivy will love.

I start by summoning my interior designer, instructing her to incorporate maroon accents throughout the room. The walls, the bedding, the curtains - everything must be infused with Ivy's favorite color.