Broken soul

The sun hit her eyes, making her groan in pain. As she opened her eyes, the first thing she felt was agony. Her gaze fell upon a naked chest, and she looked up to find him - the monster, moron, and destroyer of her happiness.

Flashes of the previous night's events flooded her mind, and her eyes became teary. Her lower region burned with pain, causing her to cry and let out a low sob. He seemed to notice her movements and tightened his hold around her waist, speaking in a hoarse, concerned voice, "Is it paining anywhere, baby?" His chest vibrated as if he wasn't the one responsible for her situation.

His hands began to travel from her waist to her burning area, but he stopped and raised her head to look at his morning face. His messy hair and shining hazel eyes conveyed a strong feeling. "What happened, kitten?" he cooed, but she was busy trying to remove his hands from her waist. However, he tightened his hold every time she tried to break free. "Aahhh!"

His hands touched her lower burning region, making her cry out in pure agony. He quickly removed his hand and made her sit on the bed. "Shh, you're my strong girl, right?" he said, causing her to cry even more.

"Ohh my baby I'm sorry" he cooed at her while he arranged her in his embrace ivy was relief that she was not naked and was wearing a shirt that he made her wear it when she become nearly unconscious after the session of last night.

She thrashed in his hold and cried loudly while hitting him with her tiny fist that didn't affect him as he remained hugging her.

"L-Leave m-me"she sobbed loudly but he just replied making her frustrated.

"I understand baby the pain will go away soon hmm"he said softly and she again whimpered.

"Nooo l-leave m-me" without doing anything he just caressed her back while soothing her.

"Do you think if i will leave you the society will accept you hmm?" He said and her struggles become slow.

"M-my p-parents w-will a-accept m-me" she said again believing in her family making him sigh as he replied.

"Where do we all live?" He said and made her look at him but she was not looking at him so he raised her chin and met with her teary and red cheeks.

"We all live in society right" He said and this time she listened quietly and nodded in reply.

"We all have to live according to the society" he cooed softly making her look at his eyes and listened to his words.

"Think baby if the society will not accept you then your parents also cant accept you and if they did the society won't let them live peacefully" her head starts hurting thinking of all this.

He slowly trapped her in his cage the desire for her only increased after last night.

"Did you understand what I said?" He said softly like he is talking to a toddler and she nodded.

Her naive miss that he was trapping her in his beautiful cage she didn't understand that he is making her His Caged Bird.

"Good girl" he patted her head and kissed her forehead showing his affection which was sincere and genuine his love was blinded by obsession to make her his but now she is his so he didn't want to miss any chance to show his love.

"Your mama lived with your father after their marriage right?" he questioned lovingly because he knows that she will listen with more interest when it will came to her parents. She nodded her head again making him smile.

"Every girl live with their husband after their marriage" he said to her and her brain flashed the image of her mother's face and her calm words.

After marriage every girl live with their husband Ivy dear.