Miserable

💜💫

"Now you have become officially mine" he whispered in his deep and husky voice making and shiver and the hair on her back raise.

Many people came and congratulated them and Ivy fake smiled at them. Lorenzo keep her away from everyone especially the male guest he didn't let them to shake hands with her. 

"Congrats brother" Someone said mockingly making Lorenzo to clench his jaw but he didn't burst out and said in his cold voice that send Chills to her whole body.

"Thanks" his voice was cold more than ice.
"Congrats dear Sister-in-law" he turn towards Ivy and extended his hand for a handshake but Lorenzo was hurry enough to slap his hands.

"Stay in your limits Alessandro" he warned and Alessandro raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Jealous I see" he said and smirk and then drifted his gaze to Ivy.

"I'm Alessandro Mrs Cortes" he addressed her as his wife and she didn't even like a bit.

"H-Hello I'm Ivy" she replied in her low voice."Get out from here before I throw you out by myself" Lorenzo warned and Alessandro raised his hand in surrender and he walked away after saying.

"Bye sweetie" he said and walked away making Lorenzo to tightly fist and his hold around her waist tightened.

"Let's go and eat dinner" he said and she meekly nodded her head and he smiled at her.

They settled in the table for dinner, many people were there most of them looks dangerous but not more than Lorenzo Ivy's  hand were shaking and she was looking at her lap suddenly Lorenzo placed his big hand on her lap making her shriek.

She placed both of her shaking hand into his one in order to remove it but in an instant he tangled her one hand in his and looked at her casually

She was looking at him like he had grown two horns but she came out of her trance when he winked at her and heat arise on her cheeks and she coughed.

"Ughh...ughh"

"Drink water Ivy" he said softly and passed her the glass of water and she chugged it down in her burning throat.

Lorenzo noticed that she was wondering where her family was but he knows if he will let her meet them now she will not leave them.

The servant starts serving the variety of food but she was still looking here and there making him sigh so he derived her attention by saying.

"Baby eat it" he gestured towards the delicious food infront on her and her mouth watered because she didn't eat anything after breakfast and the time was around 11:13pm.