Carl Grimes: Lil Asskicker

Summary

A cute lil moment and alone time with Carl and Judith

Word Count: 600ish

Warnings: none, just a short lil cute one

----------

You yawned as you absent mindedly wandered through the prison, you had finished your tasks for the day and had grown bored sitting with the other kids so you had decided to wander around and look for something to entertain yourself with.

However, you had ended up in the old offices. There was paper strewn across the ground. This place never failed to give you the willies. There wasn't anything to justify the weird feeling you got by walking around this place, there wasn't any bodies or suspicious stains. It was one of the few places that looked untouched by the apocalypse.

You turned a corner and heard Carl call out your name, you jumped at the sudden sound in the silence your hand falling to your gun just seconds before you brain recognised the voice.

"Y/n" said Carl "Come sit with us"

You spun around looking for him before noticed him sitting against a filing cabinet inside one of the offices, the door wide open. You noticed that he had Judith sitting on his lap and he was making faces at her. You smiled before walking into the office and sitting down next to Carl.

The moment that you came into the field of view of Judith she turned to you and giggled waving her arms at you in an amusing manor.

"She likes you" said Carl glancing in your direction before focusing back on Judith.

He started bouncing her up and down and she started shrieking happily. You watched Carl as he smiled at the sight of his little sister happy; you didn't notice you were staring before Carl elbowed you in the side to break you out of your trance.

"Take a picture it will last longer" he said laughing as he stopped bouncing Judith and pulled her into a hug against his chest.

"I would if I had a working camera" you said back tickling Judith making her squeal.

"Well if I had a camera, I would definitely have a picture of you, like the one that Glen has of Maggie" he said with a small smile, a light blush forming on his cheeks.

"Oh, would you now?" you asked, raising your eyebrow at him in a joking manor and shaking your head looking away from him, in an attempt to stop him from noticing the blush rising in your cheeks.

"Yeah, so if anything, ever happened I wouldn't ever forget your face" he said placing a now sleeping Judith in her carrier that was positioned next to him.

"Nothing is going to happen Carl" you said looking over a him with a small smile.

He turned his attention back to the baby for a few seconds there was silence until he spoke again.

"We lose people all the time and I just down want to lose you" he said turning to you, there was a security in his eyes but also a sadness.

"You're not going to lose me Carl" you said looking at your hands in your lap. "Its me and you till the end of the line" you said looking back up at him with a reassuring smile.

He smiled and reached over and took your hand in his.

"Till the end of the line" said Carl leaning towards you.

You closed your eyes and a few seconds later you felt Carl lips touch yours and it felt like a fire had been started in you r heart and your feelings for him intensified.

"Huhum" said someone clearing their throat.

Carl and you sprung away from each other to see Daryl standing there with a baby bottle.

"Sorry to disturb you too but its Lil Ass Kickers dinner time" he said taking the baby from her cot with a smirk before disappearing around the corner.

Carl and you let out a little laugh until you both lent back in for round two.

Authors Note

Sorry this one is a little short, but I will hopefully be uploading a few more over the next few days please don't forget to vote and comment :)