Carl Grimes: Hell

Carl and you have known each other since the earth went to hell; you had dodged bullets with each other and climbed out of the deepest pits of hell holding each other's hand.

"How long have we been walking" you asked Carl who was scanning each side of the road looking for any sign of movement in the trees.

"I'm not sure but it's been a long time"

"I don't think we are going to make it much further" you said looking up at the clear blue sky.

"What do you mean" said Carl taking his eyes from the trees and turning you "we are going to make it"

"Yeah but take a look around everyone so tired I doubt we would be able to fight of a single walker let alone the heard gathering behind us"

"We could we could take them all on together" he said with a huge smile throwing his arm around your shoulder as you giggled.

"Yeah we could, me and you against this horrible world" you replied allowing him to pulled you into his arms and hug you tight.

"Together forever" he whispered into your ear, his warm breath sending shivers down your spine.

"Always" you breathed into his neck.

You pulled away and glanced behind to the ever groaning heard piling up behind far enough away not to be a danger but close enough to make the hairs on your neck stand on end. Carl was about to say something when Rick turned around and started talking to the whole group.

"Right there's a bridge just up the road that's where we are going to control the walkers stacking up behind us. Four of us will stand on each side and as the walkers come close to you throw them down towards the river. Are you ready?"

There were a few yeses and yeahs from the group but none of the sounded remotely enthusiastic.

Five minutes later the strongest were positioned at one end of the bridge and the rest of them including Carl and you were standing at the other side furthest from the walkers. As they drew closer you held your breath as the group members slung them under the bridge, it was all going well until Sasha broke away from the group. You heard Michonne calling for her but she stormed towards them, suddenly another heard of walkers came out of the forest and you could see they were having more and more trouble fighting them off. So they turned and ran towards you, then Rick fell without thinking you ran down the bridge and helped him up as we went to run a walker bit down onto your right shoulder and you screamed in pain and you shoved Rick forward who ran to the group who were standing dumb struck. Spinning around you stabbed the walker that had bitten you and continued slashing and bashing them down.

-Carls P.O.V.-

My dad fell and before I could stop her Y/n ran to help her then everything went in slow motion they were trying to run but I saw the walker bite her and I fell to my knees and screamed. The next thing I knew my dad was helping me up and we ran for cover in the trees I turned back to see if she was still there and I saw another walker bite her and another her screams ripping me apart and tears streaming down my face. As I stood in disbelief as the girl I loved and has spent every moment of the retched word with was torn apart before my eyes. My heart broke as her screams pieced the air. Then all I cloud hear were the walkers devouring her. I was so angry I wanted to run to her and kill every one of them but my dad held me back. She was gone just like that snuffed out like a flame...

***

Authors Note

Hey it would be great if you could comment what you think of the imagines as I post them it would be nice to have some feed back from you guys, I would just like to know if you like them or not 

Thank You :)

Date: 23/1/2016