Chandler Riggs: Reunion

"Chandler!" you yelled knocking on his hotel door loudly. "Come on we have to be there soon!"

You heard some moving around from inside and moments later Chandler appeared in the doorway wearing a suit.

"Ok I'm ready" he said smirking and looking you up and down.

"Come on we have half an hour to get to the interview!" you replied grabbing his hand and rushing to the lift.

An hour later you were both introduced on to the show.

"So Chandler and Y/n how working on The Walking Dead going for the both of you?" Asked the interviewer.

"Well it's going really well as we said before filming this season we didn't really know each other all that well but now" He turns to you "we are pretty good friends."

"Ahh now isn't that just wonderful" said the interviewer, "Now we are going to go to the anonymous questions, so first question is for Y/n. It says ' How's your dad?' For those of you who don't know Y/n's dad is in the Airforce and has been recently deployed out in Iraq"

"Yeah he has and it's quite a big thing for the family because last time he went out he was injured and sent home on temporary leave and that was one of the longest times that he has been home since I was born, so yeah it's quite upsetting to have him being sent back. But what can you do m father has chosen to serve his country and I will always respect him for that" You finished giving the interviewer a weak smile.

"So," the interviewer said to Chandler. "Have you ever met Y/n's dad?"

"Yes I have once he flew out to The Walking Dead set to see Y/n film, he so proud of her it was absolutely heart-warming to see, and I know that she misses him an awful lot because he's been gone a few months now, so yeah, I think you should turn around Y/n." he said with a smile

You turned around and there was your dad, walking towards you. You turned back to Chandler who smiled and nodded at you before you left up and ran to give your dad a hug.

"Dad...How? I thought you weren't due back for a couple of months?" you said stepping back still not quite believing that it was him.

"I know but someone called in a special favour and had me brought back here so I could see you" He said smiling down at you.

"Who?" you asked still in a state of disbelief.

He looked behind you and you instantly realised who had done it, turning around slowly you looked at Chandler who was now standing behind you.

"Chandler?" you asked shocked.

He nodded and looked at the ground as a little blush crept into his cheeks. You hugged him and he instantly hugged back, you could feel him smiling into your neck as he picked you up and twirled you around. You both pulled away smiling like crazy.

"Thank you so much! How can I make it up to you?" you said your arms still around his neck.

"Let me take you on a date, if that's ok with you?" he asked looking at your dad.

"Fine by me" you heard him say.

You smiled up at him feeling like the happiest person on the planet...