Carl Grimes: Trapped

Authors Note

I cant wait for the new half a season of the walking dead maybe when it comes out I can find some more recent Carl Grimes gifs. Like this one ^ Anyway I know most people don't read these Authors Notes so if you did comment the county your from, I'm from Britain :) oh and lastly if you enjoy these imagines then it would be great if you could vote. Thanks I really appreciate it Xx

Date: 26/1/2016

***

"Carl, what the hell are we doing this close to the city?" you whispered as you both crept through the abandoned school.

"Looking for supplies" he answered from a little way ahead of you in an almost inaudible whisper.

"We are supposed to be looking for food, what the hell could you possibly want that's in a school?" you asked jogging to catch up with him.

"Well they used this school near the start as a kind of refugee place so maybe they left a few things behind that we could use for the group" He replied stopping in front of two large doors that probably lead to the gym.

"Carl! You can't open that!" you whisper yelled standing next to him and looking at him in disbelief.

"Why there might be something inside" he replied reaching forwards to untie the rope that was holding the doors together.

Suddenly the door began to swing on its hinges slowly at first but then with added pressure, then the moans of the dead were clearly audible.

"Carl!" you whisper grabbing his arm and turning to leave the way you came but as you both turned around you realised that there was also a group of walkers making their way down the corridor towards you from the way that you had just come. "Shit!"

"Ok then let's go this way" said Carl checking a hallway to your left, he took your hand and looked into your eyes and whispered "Run"

Before you could say anything you were both rushing down the corridor passing classroom after classroom until the both of you came finally came to a stop at a door which had a board across the front of it.

"I guess we can't go this way" you said turning around to head back in the other direction when you saw the walkers slowly making their way down the corridor towards the pair of you. You turned back around to see Carl already trying to get the door open.

"It won't budge" he said shaking the panel that was nailed across the door.

"Carl you either need to get this door open or find another way out because these walkers are going to be here in a minute!" you yelled glancing back behind you as the walkers drew nearer and nearer.

You both began to frantically pull at the door as the groans of the walkers grew louder and louder.

"Ok this is hopeless!" you said to Carl as you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the nearest classroom just out of the reach of a walker.

You both scrambled to close the door as the walker had got its arm into the gap. Pushing with all you might you both managed to break the arm and close the door, making sure to lodge a chair under the handle. Breathing heavily you both watched the silhouettes of the walkers as they banged against the glass of the door that was covered by a blind.You sat down on one o the chairs and put you head in your hands.

"Hey what's wrong?" asked Carl walking over to you.

"What's wrong?! What's wrong?! Your stupidity has got the pair of us killed!" you yelled standing up and pushing him away. "You wanted to be the hero of the group but your just the idiot, there's a reason why your dad told you to stay away from the city! It's dangerous out here and now we are both going to be ripped apart by the living dead!"

"If you thought it was such a stupid idea then why the hell did you come along?" he said stepping back folding his arms and leaning against the chalk board.

"Why did I come along oh maybe it's because I didn't want you to do something stupid and die!" you replied blushing a little and trying to stop yourself from thinking about how hot he looked in his had leaning against the wall like that.

"Why would you care if I died" he asked a smirk creeping its way onto his lips, you found yourself staring and kind of wonder what it would be like... you stopped yourself and tried to remember why you were angry at him, cursing him for being so god damn adorable.

"I don't..." you replied, knowing immediately that he would be able to see right through your lie.

He stepped closer to you and your heart hammered in your chest as he lent forward and whispered in your ear "you and I both know that isn't true" you could feel him smirk again as his breath sent shivers down your spine.

"Why have you become so cocky all of a sudden?" you asked trying your hardest not to give away the fact that you thought he was the hottest guy you had ever laid eyes on.

"Maybe it's the fear of our imminent death" he said his face just inches form yours "and if we are going to die then there's one more thing I have to do" he said and before you knew it he was leaning closer and closer to you. You closed your eyes and then suddenly you heard the glass of the door shatter. You both turned you heads in the direction of the door and realised it would be seconds before they started spilling into the room. Carl turned back to you cupped your face in his hands before kissing you.

When he pulled away he picked up a chair and threw it at the window, it smashing on impact. Then he grabbed you hand and you both climbed out just as the walkers began spilling into the room behind you. Then Carl stopped again you still speechless about what had just happened. He turned towards you.

"How long had you known the way out?" you asked.

"Since we walked in the room" he said with his signature smirk again.

"So what the hell was the whole we are going to die can I do one last thing then?" you asked confused.

"I wanted a reason to kiss you" he replied breaking eye contact and looking at the floor before back up to you.

"You don't need a reason to kiss me" you replied stepping closer to him as he smiled then kissed you again...