Carl Grimes: I'm So Sorry

This was a requested Imagine for: EvilAngel11

You stood there stunned as both Sam and Jessie were being devoured by the walkers; the sound of a gun being armed knocked you out of your trance like state. You turned slowly to see Ron aiming Carl's gun at both Rick and Carl.

"No Ron don't" you yelled stepping in front of Carl and Rick.

You didn't see Michonne until her sword went straight through Ron's upper torso, that's when the gun went off it seemed to echo around you then came the pain. You turned around to face Rick and Carl as you felt blood pouring from your right eye.

"Carl?" you managed to choke out before losing consciousness and collapsing to the floor.

"Lilly?" answered Carl.

Rick stood there shocked as Carl ran to your side lifting you up in his arms, bridal style.

"Dad!" he yelled as the walkers began to notice all the commotion that was going on.

Michonne and Rick burst into action clearing walkers out of the way for Carl to carry you straight to the hospital.

When Carl arrived Denise jumped into action ordering where Carl should set you down.

"Quick over here" she yelled turning on the light. "God what the hell happened?!"

"Gunshot wound, close range!" said Michonne pulling Carl away. "Carl, Carl you listen to me there's nothing that you can do for her now" she said.

He pulled away from her angry.

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault!" he said allowing Michonne to lead him into one of the rooms.

"It's not your fault Carl no one could have known what was going to happen" she said.

"I provoked Ron he wanted to shoot me..." said Carl tears now running down his face.

Two hours later Carl was sitting next to the bed holding your hand.

"Carl?" Rick asked walking into the room.

"Dad!" said Carl running to his dad giving him a hug.

"Is there any news?" asked Rick pulling away.

"They're not sure if she's going to make it dad." Said Carl his eyes brimming with tears again. "And it's all my fault" he continued looking at the ground.

"No it's not Carl no one could have predicted that Ron would do anything like that" said Rick putting his hand on Carls shoulder. "No you get in there and you be with her, I know that she would do the same for you"

Carl walked back into the room where you were laying unconscious, he sat back down on the chair he was sitting on previously and again took your hand in his.

"hey Lil'..." Carl said lifting your hand up to his face and kissing the back of it. "... I don't really know what to say... you saved me Lil' you took that bullet for me, you didn't have to do it but you did. I should be the one lying here-" his voice broke and he let out a small sob. "Lilly oh god Lil', I need you to do one more thing for me ok?" he took a deep unsteady breath. "Just one more thing babe, I need you to wake up..." tears rolled down his face as he held your hand and took another deep breath. "I never told you and I was an idiot, but Lil' you are my everything. And god when you wake up I am going to show you just how much you mean to me, because you are going to wake up Lil'. You're a fighter, you're my fighter and you are going to wake up" he said, kissing your hand again. "You're going to wake up say something funny and this will be all in the past" he sighed again. "I love you Lilly."

Your eye fluttered open to see Carl with his head in his hands while still holding yours.

"I love you too Carl" you said as his head shot up at the sound of your voice.

"Lilly? Oh god Lil" he leapt up to give you a massive hug.

He pulled away and helped you sit up.

"God I was so worried you turned around your eye, then you fell, there were so many walkers" he rambled.

"Carl, Carl! It's ok" you said you hand reaching up to his face to wipe away the tears.

"I love you Lil'" he said as your faces drew closer, then he kissed you. Your hands tangled in his hair and his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him...

 Your hands tangled in his hair and his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him

***

Authors note

Yeah so I changed this book to Carl Grimes and Chandler Riggs Imagines because I have gotten so many Chandler requests and it thought why not. So I will be changing the title of every one of the imagines so it specifies which type of imagine it is either Chandler or Carl so in advance I'm sorry for the spam amount of updates, but I will only have to do it once. So that's going to be happening. Don't forget to vote and comment :) Xxx

Date: 22/2/2016