Chandler Riggs: A New Beginning

This was a requested imagine for:  chandlers2fab12

Authors note

This imagine is a little bit different to what I have written before and its also a Chandler, yeah I know its a Carl Grimes Book of imagines. I have left the timeline open so you can decide whether you want this imagine to happen now or in the future, it's up to you. I hope you enjoy don't forget to vote and comment what you think Thank you Xxx

Date: 20/2/2016 (Before changed to Carl Grimes AND Chandler Riggs Imagines)

You woke up the feeling of immense sickness again; you leapt from your bed and ran to the bathroom before emptying the contents of your stomach into in. Sighing you sat down the bathroom floor, leaning your head against the bath tub. You don't know how long you were sitting there just staring at the wall but the sound of Chandler knocking loudly against the bathroom door knocked you out of your trace and back to reality.

"Hey Y/n are you ok?" he said concern clearly evident in his voice

You sighed again before looking up at the ceiling, thinking about how to tell him, should you tell him? No you had to tell him. Getting up you walked to the bathroom door and then just stood there your hand just inches from the door handle. Your heart was hammering in its chest all the possible outcomes of the next few minutes running through your mind. Would he be mad? Would he hate you? Does he want to bring up a child? Will he abandon you? You shook your head, no he's not like that you thought to yourself before taking a deep breath, and opening the bathroom door coming face to face with Chandler.

"Chandler I need to tell you something..." you said taking his hand and leading him to his bedroom

"What is? Are you ok?" he asked, as he sat down on the bed. "Are you hurt? Has someone hurt you?"

"Chandler just...just shut up" you said turning towards the window looking out the rain pouring down the window.

You turned back towards him and just looked at him for a long while, thinking about how you should tell him.

"Chandler...I'm..." you sighed you voice shaking and your mind suddenly losing the ability to form words. He stood up and slowly walked towards you gently taking your hands in his.

"You can tell me," he said his voice soft and caring "it's ok" he said rubbing circles on you thumb.

"I'm pregnant" you said looking into his eyes as you watched his expression turn from concerned to shock in less than a second.

"I... I don't know what to say..." he said looking at you, as tears formed in your eyes and a lump formed in your throat.

"Are you mad?" you asked unable to hold back the tears so they fell down your face.

"No, no babe I'm not mad" he said pulling you into a hug. "I'm happy" he said pulling away, cupping your face in his hands.

You smiled at him relived.

"How far along are you" he asked placing his hand on your stomach, and then you placed yours on his.

"Not far enough along for you to be able to feel it yet" you said with a small laugh. "But I think that is about a month" you said as he moved his hand from your stomach to your face.

He smiled and then kissed you deeply and passionately. When he pulled away you were both grinning like idiots.

There was a long pause.

"When would you like to tell everyone?" he asked.

"I'm not sure it was bad enough telling you, there were so many thoughts running through my mind... I just..." you said shaking your head and looking at the ground.

"Well we can tell people whenever you're ready" he said pulling you in for another hug. "And I promise you I will be there holding your hand when you do... because I love you Y/n"

He pulled away from the hugs as you smiled up at him; he smiled too then kissed you again...

***

Authors Note 

I just realised I have 3 Imagines titled Unexpected. Oops so I'm going to have to change that and if you have any suggestions then feel free to  comment and don't forget to vote. Thank you Xxx :)