Carl Grimes: Long Awaited Return

You tapped your foot as Michonne drove the car at what felt like an agonisingly slow pace. It had been days since you had seen Carl, this quick trip out to a nearby town had gone south as a massive herd of walkers had driven you and Michonne further and further away from the prison. Not only that but the car you had taken had run over too many walkers so the pair of you had to spend the best part of a day scraping walker guts out of the filter. But finally five days after you had left you were finally returning home.

"Can you drive faster, it's the apocalypse it's not like we are going to get pulled over by the cops!" you said no longer being able to take it.

"Hey, I want to get home just as fast as you do Aurora. Hess still going to be there when we get back you know." She replied shaking her head.

"I know it just we have been gone sooooo long I would really like to get there today" you replied throwing another jab at Michonne.

"Ok, ok o just don't want to push this car too much because if it breaks then it will just delay us by another few days" she relied seeming unfazed by your growing frustration.

Two hours later and the metal gates of the prison finally came into view, your felt yourself overcome with relief as the gate was pulled open by Rick and Carol. Michonne jumped out of the car and was pulled into a hug by Rick who was clearly incredibly happy that she had returned unhurt. When you climbed out Carol gave you a hug.

"Hey I'm glad you got home safe" she said as you both pulled away as she looked down at you with a knowing smile. "he's in the east tower on watch" she said.

You muttered a barely audible thank you before dashing off towards the east tower your heart beating fast. Climbing the steps quickly you opened the trapdoor at the top to see Carl standing looking out. The east tower didn't give you the view of the road where you and Michonne had entered so he had no idea that you had arrived. Making your footfalls as quite as possible you snuck up behind him before quickly wrapping your arms around his waist, scaring him half to death.

"Aurora!" he said spinning around and engulfing you in a massive hug.

"Carl" you said you head buried in the crook of his neck as he held you close.

"I thought something awful had happened when you didn't return, I was going to go out and try and find you but my dad wouldn't let me leave" he said pulling away and cupping your face in his hands.

"It's ok Carl" you said putting your hands on his, "it's ok I'm back now..."

He gave you a small smile and you noticed how close your face was to his, he seemed to notice it too as his eyes kept looking between your eyes and your lips. The gap between the two of you started to close and you shut your eyes as your lips connected. Your hands went to his hair tangling themselves in it knocking off his hat as the kiss deepened. His hands moved to your hips as he played with the hem of you shirt.

"I missed you so much" he said pulling away just long enough for him to speak and for you both to catch your breath before his lips returned to yours.

He pushed you backward through the door into the main part of the tower off of the balcony part that you both had been standing on. Your back pressed against the wall as he kissed you his hands trailing up and down your body as if he was memorising every part.

 Your back pressed against the wall as he kissed you his hands trailing up and down your body as if he was memorising every part

"You're so beautiful" he said breaking away from the kiss and trailing kisses up and down your neck and jaw. "Never leave again"

"Carl..." you said as he smirked against your skin. "I need to go and say hi to the others before they come looking for me and we also need to eat dinner."

He looked at you and smiled.

"Ok..." he said a cheeky smile creeping its way onto his lips. "But we take watch together tonight" he said before releasing you from his grip and disappearing down the trap door, leaving you standing there craving his presence. You bit you lip and sighed, before making your way down the trapdoor after him smiling as you thought about tonight..

***

Authors Note

Google now lets you save images and things, this is literally the best thing ever because I don't have to spend ages looking for gifs and things i can just save them when I see them.

Anyway I would like to thank everybody that commented on the last part, i think that i will be making them into imagines in the future :D. 

My account will be one year old on the 10th of august which is so scary to think that i started this book a year ago! t celebrate maybe you guys could get this book to 100k reads? if  keep up with writing the imagines every few days and if you take a little bit of time out of your day to read it and drop a vote then i think we could do it. It would be soo grateful and as a gift to you guys for doing it I will write you a full length Carl Grimes Fanfiction. Anyway its just a thought, I am already immensely grateful to you guys for getting my book to where it is :D

Hope you enjoyed this imagine, if you did don't forget to drop a vote and comment?

Love you guys Xx