Chapter 4 Lunch time 4 fun time

I really don't want to go to lunch with .

Bad boy: Alexander

Flirty boy: mike

Thing one and thing two: Justin and Dustin

Mr.seriousness: Dylan

They were all cool.
That's the thing they were cool (aka popular).
I don't do that I can't do that especially with them.

"So are you going to eat lunch with us"Dylan asked again.

Should I have lunch with them? Can I have lunch with? Would I have lunch with them?

I ask all these questions to myself and I have no other answer exempt yes.

I groan in frustration
"Fine" I say I gave up.
I hate my self for doing this.

"Where too" I ask. We are still in the hall way in silence. It's pretty creepy

Alexander and Dylan share looks with Justin Dustin and mike. They all nodded.

Alexander throws me over his shoulder and I hitting his back as hard as I can.
"Let go of me you big jerkhole" I said kicking him.
"I can't I like the view" he said. My jaw dropped and I kicked with my nee in the stomach. He put me down and said "what the hell Lexi?!" He said clutching his stomach.

"Well you didn't put me down so I made you put me down" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Whatever" he said as we began to walk to the car.

Alexander was in the front seat with Dustin who raced Justin just to get in the passenger side.

I was in the back with mike ,Justin ,and Dylan

"Where are we going to eat? I asked.
"At a diner one town over they have good food" Dustin answered.
"What about school? lunch will be over by the time we get to the diner" I asked them.
"That's why we're skipping,sweetheart" Mike said with a wink.
"I'm not skipping I have perfect attendance"I said firmly.
"You just got to this school" Dylan says.
"That's why I'm not trying to skip on my 2nd day"I said angry
"Do you wanna eat"Alex said.
"Yes" I said kicking his chair
"Then we are going to the diner" he said rubbing his back

2 hours later

Mommas diner

That's what the sign said
I guess we are eating here.

"So do you like it" Mike asked.

"Yes I do" I said smiling.

We parked and walked inside.

The cashier winked at Alexander and smiled at Dylan of course Dylan smiled back.

"Do you want a table" she asked.

"No I want a carpet for six" I said sarcastically. The boys bursted out laughing.
She rolled her eyes and walked us to the table while she was walking she made sure to swing her hips.
I think she swings them so hard they might break.
I looked up to see her glaring at me and the boys are laughing like crazy. I looked confused for a minute and then I noticed I said that shit extra loud.
Oh shit

We sit at the table and we order. That girl called another waitress this one was better.

"Can I get a root-beer shake please with fries and a burrito and a piece of cake" everyone looked at me with there eyebrows raised.
"Dang you can eat you have some courage to eat in front of all those boys like that." She said with her country accent

"What can I say I haven't ate" I say looking at her

"Anyways can I get everything that she got but without the fatty chocolateness" Alex said smirking while I glare at him.

" Y'all are such a funny couple" she said I looked at her with wide eyes. Alexander looked at her with the same expression.

Dustin,Justin,Mike,and Dylan just burst out laughing

"We....aren't.....um.....dating"
I said looking at her

"Oh but ya'll would make a good couple" she said

"Anyway what would you like sir" she said looking at Mike

"I would like a slice of you" he said smirking

She started blushing
She took a paper out and a pin
"Here's my number" she said giving him a piece of paper and with that she walks away

Dustin Justin and Dylan look at me and frown.
"What" I ask confusion in my eyes

"We didn't get to order" they say in unison.

"We'll go get som-" I was cut off by my phone vibrating

"Hello"I say

"Hey bitch" a familiar girly voice says
Oh shit

"Hey Jess I miss you!" I say

"I got good news" Jessica says happily .
"What is it?" I ask.
"Well I begged my dad and....he let me come live with you"she said screaming in joy.
"Wow your moving in with me"I say looking at an annoyed Alexander.
I smile evilly.
"Yeah that's awesome! You can sleep in my room on my bed!" I say looking at Alexander. He rolls his eyes.

"Awesome I'm coming Sunday" she said hanging up

"Awesome your coming Sunday well I love you miss you really wanna kiss you" I say acting like I'm talking on the phone. I act like hanging up and look at my confused friends.
"What?" I look at Alexander.

"Who's Jess"Alex asks.

"My best friend" I say raising my brow.

"Why did you say you wanna kiss him" Alex said.

"1st of all he is a she her name is Jessica but we call her Jess" I say putting on finger up.
" 2nd of all we play like that"I say putting another finger up

"3rd of all it's none of your mother fucking business" I said getting up and walking to the rest room.

~*~*~*~

I walked out the restroom and they were all gone. I looked around and nothing.

Those mother fuckers left me.

ALEXANDERS POV

"And third of all it's none of your mother fucking business" She said as she stormed off to the restroom

I shrugged and walked outside.
It's not that I like her or I'm jealous or anything. It's just that I know her cousin and her cousin told me to watch her so I am.

"Alexander" the twins called I turned around and saw the boys running towards me.

"What's up" I said.

"The sky" mike said.

"Stupid"I murmured.

"Did yall guys pay" I looked at all of them and they shook there head no.

I sighed and walked back inside and saw Lexi there clueless. She looked mad I walked up to her and she looked at me and glared. I put my hands up in defense and that's when she smiled. I smirked
"I'm sorry" she said
"Me two I guess we were both wrong" she nodded I put the money on the table and we both left.

~*~*~*~

"Hey there's a party tonight I was wondering if you wanted to come" Justin said.

"I would love too" Lexi said with a smile .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture of Angela(aka the waitress that gave Mike her number) above

Sorry I haven't made a chapter in a while I broke my phone so I'm using my brothers phone I sucks but I'll be making a new chapter today so yah.