Chapter 26 Graduation day!!

OMG GRADUATION DAY IS TODAY AND HERE I AM SITTING IN MY CHAIR WAITING FOR MY NAME TO BE CALLED.

"Alex Balrock" the principle said I saw Alex get up and look at me. I gave him a wink and he blushed. Causing me to smirk.

He grabbed his certificate and shook the principles hand. He walked down the stage grinning like an idiot.
I looked at him and he looked at me. He looked so happy and I smiled.

They called more names and finally they called mine.
"Lexi levin" the principle said into the microphone.

I walked up there and grabbed my certificate and shook the principles hand. I walked down the stage and looked at Alex. He sent me a boyish smile and I winked at him again.

~3 hours later~

They stopped calling Names and all that. They said to move the tassel to the other side.
"Throw your hats in the air now if you want" the principle said.

We all threw our graduation hats in the air and actually one came back down and hit me on the head.

"Ouch" I said someone grabbed me by the waist and kissed my neck I turned around and saw Alex.

"What up grad boy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled my waist closer and said.
"Oh nothing just looking for my beautiful girlfriend so I can give her a kiss" Alex said I faked gasped.
"Well I hope you find her" I said.
"I think I did" he said leaning down and gave me a passionate kiss.

I kissed back and our lips moved in sync.

"Hey stop making out and give your pops a hug" I pulled away and saw my grandpa.

"GRANDPA" I said I haven't seen him in years.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "How's grandma!" I said.
"Oh she is still young and beautiful" I heard a female voice from behind me say.

I turned around and saw grandma, mom, and dad.

"GRANDMA!!!!" I said embracing her in a hug.

"Hi I missed you!" She said giving me a kiss on the head.

"I missed you too, oh grandpa and grandma I would like you to meet my boyfriend Alex" I said moving out the way so they could see him.

"Hi" Alex said not knowing what to call them.
Alex holded out his hand but my grandma hit it out of the way and gave him a hug.

"We don't do hand shakes in this family" she said.

My grandma let go of him and grandpa embraced him in a hug.
"Nice to meet you Alex" my grandpa said.
"You too sir"
"No please call me manny".
"Ok" Alex said walking back over to me.
"Hold on let me just give my parents a hug" I said, he nodded.

"Hey mom and dad" I said they both gave me a group hug.

"I'm so proud of you honey" my mom said I could already see tears roll down her face.
"My little girl is all grown up, I remember when she was running around in diapers" my dad said he looked like he was about to cry.

"Dad and mom please don't cry" I said giving them a group hug.
I was about to cry too no actually I was crying.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said.
We pulled away and my dad called Alex over to us.

"Hey Shawn" Alex said giving him a bro-hug
"Hey please take care of my daughter she needs you don't mess this up" my dad said.
"Of course I would never hurt your daughter she means the world to me" Alex said.