Chapter 25 It was a dare?!

"Get dressed we are going to the cliff with our friends" Alex said.
"Ugh fine" I said.

I walked into my bathroom and took off all my clothes since Alex slept over last night he woke me up with a demand not a hi or a good morning.

I turned on the water but first I had to relieve myself after that was done I stepped into the shower and did what I always did.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around myself and opened the door to the closet since it was connected to my restroom.

I opened my closet door and looked for a winter outfit.

I decided on a white long sleeve sweater, black pants, a scarf and some flats.

I walked out the closet and saw Alex laying on the bed.
"Hey babe you look cute today" Alex said.
"I haven't even dried my hair yet wouldn't want me getting sick" I said.

I walked over to my hair dryer and turned it on, about seven minutes later I was done.

I brushed out my hair and straightened it.
After that I put on a gold watch and a gold bracelet.

I didn't see Alex on the bed so I decided to see if he was down stairs. I remembered that I forgot my phone up stairs and ran to go get it and I had a text from Alex.

Alex is bae❤️: hey babe remember where we had our first date? Well can you drive over there because I had to do a quick errand. Please babe?

Lexi😘: yea that's alright at least I get to try out my new motor scooter. See you later love you.

Alex is bae❤️: I love u too thanks.

I grabbed my keys to my scooter and walked down stairs. I gave my mom and dad a good morning and ran out the house.

I hopped onto the scooter and drove down the street.

~30 minutes later~

I hopped off the scooter and walked over to the cliff.
How I remember where the cliff was, well I remember when we were leaving.
I saw the girls but I didn't know where the boys were.

There were pillows every where so we could sit down a big ass carpet that the pillows were laying on top off and the couch was still on the edge. I sat down and got comfy.

All of us girls started talking and laughing. I'm surprised the snow is not everywhere.

~10 minutes later~

The boys came a little later. I saw Alex and he looked at me with guilt and regret. I looked at him in confusion, I wonder what happened?

Alex's pov (when Lexi was drying her hair)

I got a call from Dylan saying that I needed to go to his house.
I left her house and texted her.

We were texting for a few minuets.
I pulled up to Dylan's house since it was just two streets down.
I got out my car and closed the door. I walked over to the front door and I was about to knock until the door flew open.

"Thank god you're here we need to talk" Mike said pulling me in the house. I look into the living room and saw Dylan, Justin, Dustin, and Blake sitting on the couch. Blake was glaring at me.