Chapter 11 Didnt have a title for this one

Lexi's pov

It's 6:00 and I told them to come at seven and here I was walking to the movie store with minitrupe I walked in and got 3 movies

Paper towns
21 jump street
The haunting of Helena

"That would be 10.02" the guy said at the front table.

"Ok let me just get my wait I bought 3 movies and each of them is 5$ so it's post to be 15$ plus tax" I said
"I know but the models just came in town and the manger said to take off 5$ for each model" he said I blushed.
"Are you just trying to get my number" I said.
"No I'm telling the truth" he said.
"I'm not a model" I said
"Well it's still 10.02 because my boss won't believe me and the security cameras you can't here the conversation we are having and he won't believe me" he said with a smile. I gave him the money along with my number and I ran out with minitrupe and he gave me a smile. It was 6:29 I sigh and went to Kroger to get some food and drinks. I ran to Kroger and saw Alex there too.
"You can't allow dogs in here" The cashier said Alex's head snapped up and he smiled.
Alex threw me the keys I ran out and put mini in there and let the window down a little.
I threw Alex his keys and he followed me in the direction of candy.
"What are you doing here" he said.
"I am hosting a girls night duh" I said as if it was the easiest question in the world.
"Oh ok I'll follow you" he said. I laughed his like a little puppy.

"Ok if you want to follow me go get some extra buttered popcorn and a gallon of big red and we meet back at register 6" I said.
"Let's make it a race if I win you have to give me some gum" he said
"And if I win you pay for all this stuff" I said he nodded and we both shook hands.

"Ready" I asked

"Set" he said

"GO!!!!" We both yelled

I ran to the ice cream

Mint chocolate
&
Rocky road

I grabbed it when I saw it and put it in the cart Alex passed by me and we glared at each other playfully.
I went to go get the candy
And found what I was looking for skittles and m&ms I ran into another cart and saw Alex. We both took ten steps back turned around and counted two ten

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

We both turned around and ran to register 6.

I had got there first yes! I looked up and saw that I was at the wrong register I was at register 5 I looked over to see Alex there smirking. I rolled my eyes and pushed my cart over to him.

"Pick which on-" I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. I pulled away and say brown eyes staring at us and also a pair of blue ones. It was Jake and Chloe. I looked back at Alex and I started chewing my gum but I didn't taste any I looked up at Alex and saw him chewing gum.

He stole my gum!

I smacked him on the arm hard. He winced and started laughing.
We walked to the register and took my stuff out the cart. I gave him the money and me and Alex left.

"I forgot my cart I'll be right back" He said running back inside. I sigh opening the trunk I was putting the stuff in the trunk when two arms wrapped around me.

"Hey babe" a voice that I've been trying to ignore all week.
"Let go of me jerk" I said wiggling out of his grasp.
"Who the fuck thinks you can talk to me like that?!" He said.
"Me now let g-" his lips smashed into mine I kept hitting his chest but it was no use mini was barking like crazy. I hit him and hit him and hit him but he wouldn't budge.

Alex's pov

I came out of the store and walked over to the car and I saw Jake kissing Lexi but Lexi didn't like it and she was struggling.
I growled
"WTF ARE YOU DOING" my voice boomed I think the people inside the store heard it.
"Kissing my girlfriend" he said.
He started kissing her again and that's when I snapped I've been snapping a lot lately.
I tackled him to the ground and instantly started punching him he knocked out on the third punch but that didn't stop me.
"STOP your going to kill him!" Chloe screamed coming out of the car I stopped punching him spit on him and said
"If you ever touch or force her again I will kill you make sure you tell him that please" I grabbed lexis wrist and put her in the car 7:03 I sigh and put the stuff in the car.
I got in and put the ice cream on Lexi's lap.

10 minutes later

I parked in front of her house.
"I'm sorry" she said looking out the window I knew she was crying.
"For what?" I asked rubbing her back.
"For Jake kissing me it was my fault I should of never trusted him in the first place he was a total stranger." She said.
"To hell with that" I said and that made her laugh.
"Alright I'll see you tomorrow" she said getting mini and her stuff out the trunk.
I rolled down the window and said a good bye she smiled in return I looked at her door to see and angry Angela and Jess.
"I'm sorry" I heard Lexi squeak out. I drove and made a u-turn and parked in my drive way.

Lexi's pov

Alex said a quick goodbye and I smiled in return.
I looked to see an angry Angela and Jess.
I already new what to say
"I'm sorry" my voice squeaked.
I heard a car drive and come back and I saw Alex parking in his drive way.

"You made us wait here for 15 minutes" Jess said tapping her foot impatiently.
"And we knocked but no one answered" Angela said.
"Ok I'll open the door right now just hold this" I said giving the bag to Angela.

I opened the door and looked at Angela and Jess there eyes were opened in 'aw'.
"If you would stop staring at my house like you want to eat it and follow me to my room It would be very appreciated" I said walking upstairs and into my room.

I took in the Scent of mango and looked at the window and saw Alex taking of his shirt I immediately took my phone out.

Lexi👑: you should close you're curtain it's like you want me see you 😘

I laughed as Alex flipped his invisible hair and gave me the bird.

Alex😷: 😳😅
Lexi👑: 😂
Alex😷: see you later😉
Lexi👑: what?!

He didn't text me back I just shrugged it off.

This is going to be a weird night.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok so I like this chapter and the picture above is of Lexi's mom next is her dad

And if you have any confusion put it in the comment.
And yes I have no life that's why I did two chapters in one day

Peace ✌🏼️

(Ps this was not edited)

(PPS Alex's dad has green eyes not gray sorry)

(PPPS Alex and Lexi have a free period for 9th period so they kind of get out of school early)