Chapter 14 Youre not so bad!

Lexi's pov

"Hello" a deep voice said threw the phone.
"Hello Lexi" I couldn't believe it was him

It was Hugh

"H-h-hello" I stutters out my world was spinning.
"Hey babe I found you're number and I'm outside you're house" he said.
"How did you find me" I said.
"Open the door and I'll explain" and with that he hung up.
I walked down stairs and hesitated I don't know if I can do it. I finally opened the door and I froze I saw Hugh there.
I walked outside and closed my front door.
"What do you want Hugh?" I said my voice came out independent.
"I want you and you're kisses" he said kissing me. I pushed him away but he grabbed me and started kissing me again and I couldn't get out of his grip. Why does this always happen to me?

Alex's pov

I walked outside I decided on taking a walk to think about how I feel towards Lexi. I looked at her house and say her outside kissing some guy but she was struggling.

I walk over to her house.

"Stop Hugh I don't love you no more" Lexi said pushing him off.
"You're lying you fucking bitch" he said slapping her and then kissing her again.

That's Hugh the asshole that broke Lexi's heart.

"HEY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!" I screamed getting him and Lexi's attention.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" he screamed back at me pushing Lexi away and she landed on the floor with a 'thump'.

"IM HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND SO I SUGGEST YOU GET AWAY FROM HER OR I PUNCH YOU IN THE DAMN FACE!!" I said Lexi looks takin back at what I said but I didn't give a fuck.

"Man this bitch wouldn't date you're ugly ass even if you were the last man on earth" he said calming down and laughing in my face.

I walked up to him and hit him in the face. He fought back and punched me in the stomach. I punch him in the stomach kicked him in the back of the nee so he would fall. I started to kick him and the stomach. I let him get up I scream at him to leave and he said he would be back.

Lexi's p.o.v

Hugh kept kissing me I finally got him off of me and spoke
"Stop Hugh I don't love you anymore" I said pushing him a little more back.
"Stop lying you fucking bitch!" His hand swung and I felt a pain on my left cheek.
He fucking slapped me. He pulled me to him again and started kissing me.

"HEY WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I heard a familiar voice.
It was Alex. Hugh stopped kissing me and we both looked at Alex.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Asked Hugh pushing me to the ground I landed on the floor with a thump.

"IM HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND SO I SUGGEST YOU GET AWAY FROM HER OR I PUNCH YOU IN THE DAMN FACE!!"  Alex screamed I looked at him surprised at what he said but he didn't care.

"Man this botch wouldn't date you're ugly ass even if you were the last man on earth" Hugh said laughing in Alex's face.

Alex walked up to him and punched him in the face I covered my eyes from the view of course I didn't want to see blood I only see that monthly (A/N lol).

Alex said something to Hugh and Hugh said he will be back.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and I was pulled to a chest. "I'm sorry" I said feeling years on the bream of my eyes. I can't cry I already cried to much in front of him.

"Go get dressed I know you've had a long night and I want to take you somewhere special and its 6:00 in the morning" he said my eyes widened its six o'clock I didn't get no sleep.

"Ok I'll meet you at you're car" I said opening my door and running upstairs.

I walked into my room and put on some light blue jeans with a baby blue shirt some brown boots and a brown small purse.

I brushed my hair and put it into a fish tail braid. I put some make up on like mascara and lip gloss.

I grabbed my phone, charger, keys, and put it in my purse.

I walked down stairs and saw my dad making coffee he saw me and I asked where I was going this early.

I didn't say a damn thing I slammed the door and walked to Alex's car I saw my dad looking out the kitchen widow and I smirked knowing what he was going to say so I texted my dad.

Lexi👑: I'm such a slut.
I saw him look at his phone and he frowned.
Dad😘: I didn't mean it like that Lexi.
Lexi👑: then why did you say it. If you didn't mean it then you shouldn't have said it.
Dad😘: Lexi please forgive me😢

I decided not to text him back Alex came out of the house I smiled and hugged him.
"Thank you for saving me" I whispered in his ear.
"Anytime Lexi" he said hugging me back.
We stood there like that for awhile and I never wanted to let go but I did and I got into the car.

'I need to stop feeling these feeling you know he doesn't like you back' My head says

Ugh I ignore my head speaking. I look at Alex as we drive off. I reach over and turn the radio on. Drive by/by Train comes on

I'll swear to you
I'll be there for you
If there's not a drive by-y-y-y

"I love this song" I told Alex.
"Me to" Alex said parking in a big parking lot.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"You'll see" Alex said turning off his car.
"I'm horrible for letting that jerk punch you" I said frowning.
"You're not so bad!" Alex said grinning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok So picture of Lexi's outfit above👆🏼

Ok so I was thinking and I vote for David Beckham to become president.

*runs to David Beckham and hugs him* "I love you David"
"who the fuck are you?!"* David says pushing me off*
"I'm me silly" *i say hugging him.
"Get the fuck off of me stalker" *he says pushing me again*
"But David" * I say crying in my hands*
"SECURITY!" *David says security comes in and grabs me*
"I'll be back my love you're just playing hard to get!" *i scream giggling*

Peace✌🏼

(Ps this was not edited)