Chapter 18 Waking up

"Hello" a familiar male voice said.
"Cole?" I asked the voice.
"Hey sis I miss you" he said.
"I miss you too" I said tears coming from my eyes.
"You need to wake up I'll see you in my dreams" he said he walked over to me with warm arms and hugged me I hugged back.
"I don't want to leave you can I come with you?" I said.
"No Alex needs you" he said walking towards a light I was about to follow him but he was gone.

So I tried opening my eyes but they were to heavy.

Alex's pov

I was holding Lexi's hand and felt it start to squeeze my hand. She has been in a coma for 3 days due to stress and Brain damage.

"DOCTOR" I said running out the room and found the nearest Doctor.
"She's waking up" I said following him into the room.

Lexi's pov

"Lexi can you open your eyes" I heard a man say.
I slowly shook my head.
"Can you squeeze my hand" he asked I squeezed his hand and he said.
"Lexi do you remember anything that happened?" He asked.
"No" I wheezed out I tried opening my eyes and they opened them very slowly.
"Water" I wheezed out he grabbed water and helped me drink it.

I looked around and saw Alex I came up with an idea.
To get him back for stealing a kiss.

"Who are you?" I asked
"Do you remember you're name" the doctor asked.
"No"
"Do you know the day today" I shook my head
"I'm just kidding" I said laughing.
"You should've seen the look on y'all faces" I said.
"I see she got her childishness back" Alex said to the doctor I sent a glare his way and asked.
"I have two questions one how long have I've been in here second when can I leave"
"3 day and you can leave in 2 hours you're boyfriend has been visiting you every day" the doctor said grining
"I'll leave you two alone" the doctor shot me an evil grin and walked out.

"I missed you so damn much you fucking scared me when you said you didn't remember me" Alex said.
"I fancy you" Alex said
"I fancy you too" I said .
Alex kissed me and I kissed back he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly gave it to him.
We pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Our date is in 2 days" Alex said my eyes widened.
"Do you have my dress" I asked.
"The lady named Brianna saved it for you and said no one can see it" Alex said I froze.
"I need to see her" I said speaking with a shaky voice.
"We will when we get out" Alex said my tummy growled.
Alex chuckled
"And get some food" Alex said

2 hours later

The doctor comes in and smiles at both of us.
"You are free to leave here are some clothes you're mom dropped them off" the doctor said.

"Yes let's go" I said grabbing the bag and running into the restroom.

I was wearing a white crop top with black leggings and a leather jacket.
I put on some mascara and walk out the restroom.

I brushed my hair in the car and Alex finally decided to speak.
"Where do you want to go first the mall or to eat?" Alex asked.

"We can eat inside the mall it will be faster" I said.

He parked the car and we walked into the mall.

"So it's you're turn to choose." I said giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Ummm McDonald's" he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards it.

"What would you like?" The girl asked giving Alex a little wink.
"Um can I get a 2 Big Macs and 2 apple pies a little bit of Sprite and a side of fries, can I get a Coke and that will be all" he said taking out his wallet.
"That will be 18.96" she said patting her eyelashes at Alex I rolled my eyes and said
"I'm right here" pointing towards myself and she rolled her eyes took the receipt and wrote something on it.
"Call me when you want a good time" she said winking one last time.
"I'm sorry but I already have my good time" Alex called out.
He crumbled up the receipt and threw it in a near by trash can. She scoffed and gave us our food I smirked and winked at her walking away.

We sat at a table and started to eat.
"Don't you have school today?" I asked Alex.
"Yeah put I decided to skip." Alex said shrugging.

I finished up my food and walked to throw it away.
"Let's go to Macy's now" I said grabbing Alex's hand and pulling him towards there.

We walked in and I saw Brianna texting someone.
"Who are you texting" I said in a deep voice she jumped and touched her heart.
"What the fuck you scared me" she looked at me and smiled.
"YOURE OUT IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID IM SO SORRY" she said hugging me.
"You don't remember me?" I asked spinning around.
"Let me get a good look at you're face" she said she grabbed my fave and looked at me.
She burst into tears when she saw me.
"I missed you so much you let me get kidnapped I've been living on my own. It's just so hard" she said falling to the floor and soon after I was in tears.
Luckily I wore water proof mascara.
"I missed we did every single thing we could ever do and we never found you" I said hugging her and she hugged back.

"I love you I missed you so damn much they told me you were died and that all of y'all were shot and killed" she said shaking her head.

"I know it was so hard" I said.

10 minutes of being in tears later

We got up and she wiped her eyes.

"When can I see you and mom and dad an-" I put my hand over her mouth.
"Don't say his name" I said bitting my bottom lip.

"Oh I forgot to introduce you guys" I said
"Alex this is Brianna my sister" his eyes widened.
"Brianna this is Alex I'm dating him" I said she looked at me and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Alex" she said holding out her hand and Alex shakes it.

"So where is Cole?" Brianna asked.
"I'll tell you when the Time comes" I said I walked out and Alex soon followed behind. I texted Brianna my address and she said she will be there when she gets off and she will bring my dress.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I added a new chapter and make sure you check out my new book

I don't belong to you mr. Gangleader

Alright this was not edited so......

Peace ✌🏼️