Chapter 13 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly!Part 2

Recap

Oh shit

I like Alex

End of recap

"Jess, Angela I think I do like Alex" I said smiling.
Of course I'm going to smile I mean I just found out I like him.
Jess and Angela squealed and after that they smirked at me.
They quickly ran downstairs.
I followed them and we all ran outside.
They ran to Alexander's house and knocked.
I came right after and told them no. They ignored me so-

"Hello girls what are you doing here" violet said. Jess and Angela whispered something in her ear and she squealed and smirked at me.
She called the boys down stairs and Jess and Angela pulled Dylan Mike and the twins out the house. So it was just me and Alex outside.

Alone

I glared at Jess and Angela and they winked at me. Ugh I'm going to kill them later.

I blushed when I saw Alex staring at me.

"Wanna come in" he said and I shrugged and nodded.

Alex's pov (before Alex's mom called the boys down)

"So there talking about boys and they kicked me out how about we talk about girls" Dylan said smirking at me.
"So have you f**cked any girl lately" he asked I shook my head 'no'.
I already knew what he was going to say next.
"I wonder why it must be because you have feeling for Lexi" Dylan smirked as well as the other boys.
"Look who's talking the one who's been drooling over Jessica all day" I said smirking. Dylan blushed at the mention of her name. Mike and the twins laughed.
"You shouldn't laugh Mike you've been love struck by Angela since you and her got together" Dylan said the twins laughed.

"You shouldn't laugh guys member those twins at the mall well you've been drooling over them two and you can't stop thinking about them" Mike said and with that it turned into an argument until my mom called us.

We walked down stairs and saw the girls there with my mom. Angela and Jessica grabbed Dylan, Mike, Justin and Dustin and pulled them out the house my mom pushed me out the house and closed the door.

I just stared at Lexi just thinking

Wow she looks beautiful even without make-up

I think I might like her

Lexi caught me and blushed.

"Wanna come in" I said shrugged and nodded.

Lexi's pov (when they walked into Alex's room)

"So wanna talk" Alex said I nodded.
"So um I was thinking Sunday maybe we can go to the mall" Alex said.
"With the girls and the guys of course" he quickly added.
"Yeah that's fine I mean it would be fun to get out" I said he smilies and looked out the window.
"You know I have a pretty view" he said I gave him a confused look.

"How my house is blocking the view" I said.
"Exactly I get a beautiful view it's you" he said looking at me.
We both leaned in but was stopped by a flash of light from the window.
I looked out the window and saw everyone there with a camera I glared at them and the just gave me a scared look and quickly went away from the window.

I looked back at Alexander and spoke.
"And I needed to go to the mall anyways to get some green day tickets to their concert" I said smiling
"Yeah it would be fun" he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
"I should go I mean it's late I need to go to sleep" I said he looked at me and smirked.
"You don't sleep at sleepovers silly" Alex said. I slapped he shoulders and did something I never thought I would do.

I kissed him on the cheek?!

"Um I don't know why-" I was cut off by a hug.

"Bye see you tomorrow wake up early" he said.

"But we aren't going to the mall tomorrow?" I said confused.
"Yeah but I want to show you something." He said pushing me out of the room before I can ask any questions.

I walked down stairs and saw violet with a huge grin on her face.
I said a hi gave her a hug and ran out the door.

I walked into my house and slammed the door.
"ANGELA, JESS, DYLAN, MIKE, JUSTIN, AND DUSTIN GET YOU'RE BUTTS DOWN HERE!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I heard feet running down stairs. I opened my eyes and saw all of them there I looked at them and glared the best glared I had.

"I'm sorry I just wanted my bff to be happy" Jessica said frowning.
I let out a sigh of defeat
"Fine I forgive you but if you try something like that again I'll hurt you all" I said walking upstairs closing my door I texted Jessica and said the sleepovers off

Jess🤗:why? 🙁
Lexi👑: I don't want to have a sleepover no more I just want to go to sleep tell Dylan to give you a ride.

Next thing I knew she called me

"Man what the f**k is wrong with you I said I'm sorry gosh stop being in your feelings" she growled

"Gosh I'm sorry I just had a ruff day you can at least be the best friend you are and help me instead of pushing more shit on me" I said and you know when best friends fight they can't go a minute being mad whit each other well we are one of those types.

"I'm sorry" we said in unison.
"I'll see you Sunday Dylan told me about the mall thing" she said.
"I love you" I said
"I love you too" she said and with that I hung up.

I got another phone call it was the person I've been avoiding for 5 months and my heart dropped.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A picture of Alex's mom above I can't find a picture for the dad so no picture for him☝️

So it's a cliffhanger well not really because I'm going to be updating tomorrow

Peace✌🏼️

(Ps this was not edited)
(PSS I have no life)
(PSSS I think you've already noticed that though)
(PSSSS "do you want to be my friend" *smiles like the idiot l am* person says 'no'
* I frown and person grins and walks away*
"I'm so confused" *person comes back with teddy bear* * Person smiles hands me the teddy bear but quickly takes it back and rips it's head off* * I ran away crying like an idiot accidentally tripping hitting the floor face first* *person starts laughing I get up and start laughing with person* *person gives me a hug but I stop person point at the teddy bear person looks and I quickly run falling again and knock out*)

Guys I think I'm going crazy lol I'm just kidding I'm just bored because I have no social life.