Chapter 10 You're back?!

Lexi's pov

I woke up in the morning to someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I got scarred and landed on the floor with a 'thud'.
"Damn that hurt" I whispered I looked to see who it is and its Alex. I let out a breath of relief. I climbed back on the bed and poked Alex

"Alex" I whispered

Poke

"Alex" I said a bit more louder.

Poke

"Alex god damnit !!!!!" I screamed.

Punch

His eyes shot open and he tried to run and get off the bed but his legs got tangled in the covers and he fell off the bed face first.
"Ouch wtf Lexi" Alex said.
"It your fault" I argued.
"How Lexi how the hell is this my fault" He said.
That's when a idea popped in my head. I grinned evilly to my self and started fake crying.
Alexander ran over to me and gave me a hug.
"I'm sorry I didn- " I cut him off by hitting him in the face with a pillow and I burst out laughing.
He was about to hit me back when my phone rang.
"Hey guys where are you?" Dylan asked.
"At my house why?" I said.
"We are outside hurry we are going to be late we got ten minutes or we are late" he said.
I looked at the clock 7:59
Shit
"Ok I'll be right there" I hung up and ran to my closet and but on sweats and a tank top I didn't feel like dressing up.
"Go home and get ready there outside we got 10 minutes hurry" I said opening my window and shooing him off.
I went to the restroom brushed me teeth.
I ran to the mirror and brushed my hair into a high ponytail.
I applied some mascara and lip gloss and put my white vans on.
I grabbed my phone, grabbed my backpack and ran out the door. I saw them in the car Alex was already in the car. I opened the door and got inside before I even got to close the door they speed off the door closed for me.
They parked the car and we ran inside. We made it that's when the bell ringed.
I walked to my locker we still have like 8 more minutes until the tardy bell rings. Someone put there hands covering my eyes and said "Guess who?" Trying to sound like a male.
"Omg you're back?!" I said screaming jumping around they took there hands off my eyes and it was Jess.
I gave her a bear hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I missed you bitch." She said I saw Alex and his friends talking and laughing.
I pulled her hand and walked over to the group.
"Hey guys" They all turned around and said hi.
"Who's she?" A familiar feminine voiced asked.
"Your out of the hospital" I screamed.
"Yeah they said I recovered really fast and they let me go" she said simply.
I saw her holding hands with Mike and she noticed this and blushed. I squealed and grabbed Jessica's hand.
"Guys this is Jessica my best friend from my old town call her Jess she hates the name Jessica." I said they waved her eyes were glued to something else though I looked to where the hell she was looking and it was at Dylan I smirked and spoke again.
"Jessica this is Alex" I said pointing to Alex she snapped out of here daze and waved at Alex.
"This is Mike" I said pointing towards Mike she waved again.
"This is Angela" I said pointing towards Angela.
She waved again.
"This is Justin and Dustin" I said pointing towards the twins.
She waved and whispered
"How do know which one is which"
"Dustin's eye color is darker then Justin's" I whispered back she nodded.
"And last but not least Dylan" I said. They stare at each other until I snapped my fingers in her face she looked up at me and smiled.

"What's your schedule boo" I asked.
"Um here" she said infolding it and handing it to me.

1) choir- ms nuneuz
2)chemistry - mrs. Nava
3-4) English arts-  mr. John
5)lunch- food
6-7) math- mr. Johnson
8) free period - no teachers
9) history- ms bickford

"You have two periods with me yeah" I said.
"Ooh let me see" Dylan said.
He looked at the paper and he smiled.
"You have free period with Me" he said she blushed
"Anyways why is Angela holding your hand" I asked Mike
"Because we are now in a relationship" he said smiling at Angela.

" I knew MANGELA would ship of its off to sail yah" I smiled.
"Now to get to know each other better we need a girls night" I said and they all nodded.
"Tomorrow my house at 7pm" I said taking Angela away from Mike and Jess away from Dylan I said goodbye, but someone grabbed my wrist.
"You know they need to go to class right?" Alex said.
"Oh shit I forgot about school I forgot we were in school" I let go of them and ran to class and Alex followed right behind. We made it to class on time.

"Thank god" I said sitting down next to Alex.
"Hey boo bear how about you get this whore out of my seat and I'll sit with you and we can have some fun" I scoffed at Chloe.
"Bitch how the fuck are you calling me a whore when you are trying to get me out of my seat and trying to make out with Alexander and you're calling me a whore bitch fuck you!!!" I said screaming.
"Bitch handle it then" Chloe said pushing me. I was so close to handling it until Alex stopped me.
"She's not worth your time and we have a substitute today and he is already sleeping so we might not wanna wake him up" Alex said. I nodded and sat down. Chloe just scoffed and left the class.

"Thanks I could've got into some serious trouble" I said he chuckled and nodded.
"I got you buddy" he said I started laughing with him and we laughed for no damn reason.

That's when the rest of the day went by in a blur

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I think since I have nothing to do I'll make like 2 more chapters or so
And if your confused on how Angela and Lexi are so close they are not Lexi just went to the hospital cause she felt bad.
That's why they are going to have a girls night and yes Angela does not work at the diner 1 town over she just volunteers there.

So since I covered all that up
Peace✌🏼️

(Ps this was not edited)