Chapter 5 Party time

Be there in 5
Alex 😷

Ok
Lexi

I got ready and put on my heels
And walked out my room.

"I'm leaving" I screamed.

"Be back by one " my dad said
"Ok"I said walking out the house.
I saw Alex in the car texting someone.
I walked to the car and opened the door. Alexander's eyes snapped to mine and he smiled.
"You look ok" Auden said. I gasped
I smacked his arm and chucked.
"Let's go"I said

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We arrived at the party 30 minuets later. We walked in and there was what you'll see at every party people grinding on other people,drinking,making out, and some normal people like 3 of those.

I walked in and went to the kitchen.
Alex been left me alone. so I decided to go get a drink or somthing.I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, but it closed on me.I looked to see what it was and it was a hand. It was a blonde boy with brown eyes he was cute.

''whats a pretty girl like you drinking water'' The boy said.                                                                                             ''how did you know I was drinking water'' I said.                                                                                                              ''because thats the only thing in there'' He said opening the fridge and gesturing to it. I looked and he was right.

''so would you please try this'' he said handding me a red plastic cup. I nodded and grabbed the drink and chugged the crap out of it.I felt as the liquid burned my throat and it felt good. I was about to get a new one until a cherry blonde girl enter the kitchen and ran to us.                                 

''truth or dare meet in the living room''she said.                                                                                                                  ''k lil sis'' he said and my eyes immediately meet his and for some reason I wanted to kiss him                  ''I never got your name'' he said.                                                                                                                                                ''lexi levin whats your name'' I said.                                                                                                                                         '' Jake hunter. Is it wierd that I want to kiss you right now?'' He said.                                                                       ''cause i kidda want to too'' I said.                                                                                                                                             ''So do we kiss?"he questioned."I dont think you post to ask. I think we just kiss"I smiled.

We both leaned in and our lips were 1 inch apart until someone squeled. We both looked and we saw jakes little sister she looks 16.

"I was just going to see where yall were and I saw this......hehehe"she said. Why does this always happen to me?

"Come on lets go to the living room" he said grabbing my hand.I nodded we walked to the living room. My eyes met alexanders. anger flashed threw them. I wonder why? I followed where his eyes were and they were on me and jakes hands.

"hey where do you want to sit beautiful" He said whispering in my ear it tickled so I  giggled.

"I want to sit on the couch" I said pointing towards it. I looked back at alex and he had some girl in his lap. I looked more closly and it was cloe. they were making out jake noticed me staring and pulled my hand and whispered in my ear that they dont matter to act like its just me and him in this room.

I nodded and sat on his lap.It just didnt feel right.

~.~.~.~.~.~

alexander POV

I been left lexi to go find chloe (A.K.A My bootycall) I use her when im in the mood for sex.I find her and whisper her name in her ear. she turns around without no hello and imediatly kisses me. I kiss her back, But this cherry blonde girl comes up to us and says to go to the living room we are playing truth or dare. I shrugged and went to the living room. I sat on the floor next to chloe and talked to my friends.I lokked at the doorway and some blue ones my eyes met lexi's.

She was holding someones hand and it was jake hunters hand anger flashed threw me

why was I angry?

Jake noticed this and smirked he leanded down and whispered something in her ear.She giggled and pointed some where I looked and she pointed to the couch. I put chloe on  my lap and made out with her.It just didnt feel right .

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*lexi POV*

"Time for truth or dare" Jake said drinking out of his red cup and handing it to me I drank some to.        "Jake truth or dare'' chloe said.

"Dare''Jake said.''I dare you to kiss the hotest girl in the room''. Jake smirked and alex choked on his drink.

Jake put me off his lap and turned his head and kissed me.I kissed him back and I heard chloe scoff .     "jake you were post to kiss me im way hotter than her'' chloe said smirking.                                                       "Dude no one thinks your cute with lipstick smerd on your face.'' I blurted out covering my mouth right after I said it.

She scoffed and grabbed her mirror out of her bag her face imediately turned red she grabbed her things and ran to the restroom.

"truth or dare lexi" Jake said.                                                                                                                                                        '' I choose dare " I said.                                                                                                                                                                "I dare you to have 7 minuets in heaven with me "he said .

Thats when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me to stand up. I looked to see who it was and it was alex and behind him was dylan,mike,dustin,justin.                                                                                                  '' we are leaving now" alex said I looked back at jake and he was glaring at Alex .

"Why is it always we this ,we that , we.Im tired of we why cant it just be you. you need to under stand there is no we!" I said pulling my wrist away and walking outside.

I was about to go hame until I remember I came with alexander, I decided to walk I dont know the city like ,but I knew I would find my way.

30 minuets later

I 'm walking in the woods I hear rustling and then my phone goes off. I look to see that it was alex . I answered

''hello'' I said and the rustling was getting louder.                                                                                                               ''where are you im at your house and you not there" a worried alex says .                                                           "im on jackson Ln" I said. i saw 4 guys they were tall I screamed and dropped my phone.

"we didnt mean to stardle you cupcake" a familier voice said.I saw mike, dylan,justin,and dustin.            "nope how did you find me"I said.

" we followed you" dylan said.I picked up my phone and saw alex still on the phone.

''dude im fine it just mike,dylan,dustin,justin'' I said into the phone.

"ok ill be there in 20 minuets."alex said relivied.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Picture of Jake hunter played by Austin butler

HEY GUYS SO IM SORRY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPDATE BUT MY PHONE IS STILL BROKE AND IM USING ME COUSINS LAPTOP

THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT

PEACE

THIS IS NOT EDITED