Chapter 23 Prom and presents

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today is PROM!!
Omg I'm so happy. I even woke up before my alarm went off.
I got off of the bed and went to go change. I got dressed in some cargo shorts and a black t-shirt.

I heard my phone ringing from my night stand so I went to go answer it. I looked at the caller ID and it read Alex is bae❤️

"Hello" I said
"Good morning my lovely girlfriend" Alex said.
"Well good morning my wonderful boyfriend" I said with a smile on my face.
"Did you hear that we get let out from school early today I think at like 11 or something" Alex said.
"No I just woke up" I said.
"They said it yesterday in last period" Alex said.
"I was to busy daydreaming about prom"
"Hmm or about me" Alex said cockily.
"Both"
"Well get ready I'm taking you both to school" Alex said hanging up.

"So demanding. He didn't even say bye" I muttered to myself.
I put on my flip flops and put my hair into a ponytail.

I put all my things in my back pack and walked downstairs to get some food.
Someone put there hands over my eyes.

"Guess who" the person whispered in my ear. The voice sounded awfully familiar.
"Ummmm my boyfriend" I asked.
"Yep you are correct!" Alex said uncovering my eyes.

"How did you get in my house you stalker!" I said.
"You're momma and pappa" Alex said.
As if on cue my mom and dad came out of the kitchen.

"Hi mom and dad" I said giving them both a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey honey, are you ready for tonight" my mom said.
"Yes I am and where is Brianna" I said.
"Some boy named Blake came by and picked her up" dad said protectively.
"Dad did you say anything" I asked raising by eyebrows.

"Maybe a little" dad said squinting his fingers together and scrunching his nose.
"Ugh dad?!" I said.
"Oh Alex how did you ask Lexi to prom. I love to hear about them" mom said.

"Um on our first date I asked her to be my girlfriend and then I asked her to prom and yesterday at lunch, ps she didn't know about it. I had all of my friends and her friends help me out. So her bestfriend aka Jessica. Held a sign that said Lexi look behind you!!!. She looked behind her and it was me standing on a table with a tux on" my mom squealed "and I told her how I really like her and that it was the wrong move to asks her in a twenty question game. So then all of my and her friends held signs and turned the signs around and they all spelled out will. You. Go. To. Prom. And then I got off the table and held my sign it said. With me?. She said yes and I told her I love her and she said she loved my too" Alex said finishing the story with a smile.

"I think you're perfect for Lexi" my dad said doing that weird bro hug thing.
"Thanks mr. Levin" Alex said
"Please call me Shawn" dad said.
"Alright Shawn" Alex said testing it out

"Well come on before we are late" I said grabbing his wrist.
"Bye mom and dad" I said.
"Bye Shawn and Mrs. Levin" Alex said.

"Get in the car, I can open the door myself just hurry I wanna go to McDonald's" I said pushing him.
"Alright geez woman" Alex said.
"HURRY!" I screamed.

~10 minutes later~

"What do you want?" Alex asked.
"Hm get me a iced coffee with a sausage mcmuffin" I said.
"Can I get a 2 iced coffees and 2 sausage mcmuffin's" Alex said into the monitor.
"You're such a boper" I said.
"What does boper mean" Alex asked.
"It means copyer" I said as we drove up to the paying window.
"Thanks you drive up to the next window boo" the guy said sending a wink at Alex.
I was on the edge of laughing.

"Um ok" Alex said.
"Oh wait you're receipt" the guy said he wrote something on it and gave it to Alex. The guy winked on more time and Alex drove to the next window.