Date time heart break

I got dressed in a 'date me' salmon pink sweat shirt and ripped Denim jeans and a black Bennie. I put on some lip gloss, eye liner, and mascara. I was about to walk down stairs until I got a text.
Jake 😍
Hey I'll be there in 10 minuets got stuck in traffic

Lexi
I just got done getting ready

I walked down stairs and put my phone on the island and grabbed an apple.
I picked up my phone and got on Instagram I laughed at a picture I remembered from my favorite movie.

Rush hour

I got a text that told me to go outside. I walked outside and saw jakes car. I walked to the car and got in jake gave me a peck on the lips and said hi I said hi back and that's when we were off.

20 minuets later

We arrived at a movie theater. We walked in while jake is holding my hand. I got a text it read:

Alex😷
It's a trap!!!

Lexi
What are you talking about?

Alex😷
Go back home unless you want to get your heart broken

I didn't text back he is just jealous. I saw jake and walked over to him put I didn't see him clearly. I huffed in aggregation. I hate being short!!

When that person moved out my way I looked at Jake and saw him making out with Chloe. Tears were in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

" Jake?" I said my voice cracking. He put his hand up telling me to be quite. I scoffed and screamed
"JAKE!!!".

They broke apart and Chloe smirked her eye purple and her lip cut from the fight we had.

"Oh hey you actually thought I liked you I was just using you to look sweet so I can get-" It all happened so fast next thing I know Jake is on the floor and Alex is standing there mad as hell.

"LETS GO NOW BEFORE SOMEONE CALLS THE COPS" he growled. He grabbed my hand and ran. We got into his car and drove off.

20 minuets later

He parked out side my house and got out. We walked to my door step.

"Do you want to come in?"I asked.
"My parents aren't home" I said.
He smirked and said " if you wanted me that bad you could've asked".
"Do you want to come in or not?" I said more mean then I wanted to. He nodded a yes and that's when we went inside I locked the door behind me and motioned for him to follow me. We walked upstairs and into my room. He sat on my bed while I walked into my closet to change. I walked out and sat on my bed.

"Hey why didn't you text me back" he said

"Because I didn't believe you I thought he was different then hu- I mean I thought he was different" I said looking to see if he noticed.
"You were about to say a name who's hu I didn't get the rest?" He asked looking me into my boring blue eyes.
"Alex I-I-I can't tell you I-I-It's a story for another day" I said hesitating.

"You better tell me? so why did you believe him" he said and with that I couldn't take it any more I started crying.

Warm arms went around in a hug it felt good.
"Hugh was......." Alex quickly shut his mouth.

"He was my...... B-b-boyfriend I told him I loved him and he said he loved me too." I said remembering the moment

Flash back
We went to a dinner in town.
I went to the restroom and when I came out him and the waitress were making out. I walked over there and he said he hated me and just used me for sex until he found shawna he cheated on me with her that's where he was on our anniversary he never loved me and said I was to naggy and looked like a lesbian all the time I ran out crying I couldn't take all the information and I walked home.

End of flash back

I knew I was crying Alex looked into my eyes and with both leaned in and he kissed me.

On the cheek

"It'll be all right don't worry any guy would be lucky to even touch you"he said putting us both down I closed my eyes but before I could fall asleep I heard him say

"What are you doing to me my little princess" he said

And that when I fell asleep smiling.

Alex's p.o.v

I dropped Lexi off and drove home. I opened my door and smelled cigarets and drinks so many kind I couldn't explain.

Dad he was drunk here we go. See dad got drunk when his job stressed him out so he rarely got drunk so anything that happens he doesn't mean it.

"Why are you here soo late" he slurred.
"I just went to see a friend" I said shrugging.
"Yeah a friend to fuck I know your a man whore. You don't deserve anything you piece of shit!" He said slapping me.

It stung but not as much as his words. I snapped for some reason In hell I just snapped.

"I don't deserve shit! You motherfucker you don't deserve me or mom wtf am I thinking you don't even deserve dirt! Go die in hell you. Motherfucking . asshole " I poked his chest each time. He looked shocked but not as shocked as I did.

"You piece of sh-" he was cut off by the door opening we both looked and saw

Lexi

"I heard screaming and the door was unlocked and no one was answering so I just walked in." She said looking between us.

"So if the queen lived right next door and you heard screaming and no one answered the door and it was unlocked you would just walk right in!?" My dad said with extra venom.

"No cause I don't care about the queen" she said then realizing what she just said. She blushed like I mean really blus-

"Bullshit you don't really care about this piece of shit right here do you?!" He said.

"No! cause the only piece of shit I see here is you!" She said.

My dad walked right up to her and I thought he was going to hit her but instead he hugged her. I was so counfused then I heard laughing up on the stairs. It was mom and she just started clapping.

"What loyalty you have my dear, you are one good neighbor standing up to someone 4x bigger than you. You are one keeper my son Deserves you" she said I saw Lexi blush.

"We........ Um ........a-a-aren't d-d-d-Dating.......mom" I stuttered out.

"Oh I'm sorry darling are you another one of his flings" she said. Lexi blushed a deeper shade of red.

"No mam I'm his friend" she said smiling.

"Well you should go get some sleep and when you wake up tell your parents that if they want to have dinner with us they are more then welcomed" she said smiling at her and then sneaking a smirk at me I chuckled knowing she's going to give me a talk later.

When we were back at lexi's house I wanted to kiss her on the lips but I couldn't so I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Bye Lexi" I said waving.
"Bye Alex "she said shutting the door leaving.

"We need to talk tomorrow morning at 6pm now hurry go to bed" she said shooing me off.

I ran up the stairs changed and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

To let darkness consume me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Ugh I just love Alex's mom comment if you love her to

And what do you think Alex and his mom is going to talk about?

Bye update will be sooner or later

Peace  ✌🏼️