Chapter 12 You dont sleep at sleepovers silly! Part 1

"Ok so let's watch some movies Angela go get the popcorn and Jess go get the pillows" I said putting in the movie
The Haunting Of Helena

Jess came in with like 20 pillows.
Angela came with popcorn in bowls and some candy.
I grabbed minitrupe and put her on my lap.
We sat down and I turned off the lights.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

We were all wrapped up in covers and hugging each other the movie was pretty scary.
That's when I got a text:

Mom❤️: Come open the door please
Lexi👑: Ok be right there

I walked down stairs and opens the door I saw mom with dad smiling.
"Mom my friend are here we are having a sleepover." I said with a face that says mom-don't-ruin-it.
I looked at dad and he gave me a smile I just walked away.

"I'm back" I said smiling. I know it was rude to do that to my dad but he deserves it.
"Can you go get some drinks" Jess asked plopping in
Paper Towns.

I nodded and walked down stairs. I opens the fridge and took out the 2 litter of Pepsi.
I opened the freezer and took out both of the ice creams 3 spoons and walked upstairs.
I walked in the room put the stuff down and I forgot the cups. I ran down stairs and the door bell rang it was Alex and Dylan and the twins and Mike.
They were wearing wigs and small dresses. Jess and Angela came down stairs and saw them. We all burst out laughing.
"I told it wouldn't work" Alex said frowning Dylan hit him and said
"We are new here and we heard you were having a sleepover from those hot guys next door" Dylan said with the most girly voice he had flipping his wig and it fell off. We all laughed again and I soon spoke.
"Omg we were finna go to a guy strip club do you girls wanna come" They dhole there heads 'no'.
"Guys tall are so stupid" I said hitting Alex on the head causing his wig to fall off.
"OH NO MY WEAVE!!!" Alex said.
"Oh no you just didn't" Mike said snapping his fingers.
The twins looked between me and Alex and instigated they both said ooooooooh.
"Ugh we are leaving come on girls" Alex said walking off the porch swaying his hips from side to side Mike, Dylan and the twins did the same.

We closed the door and burst out laughing.
"And.......him.....oh......my weave" I said gasping for breath.

After we calm down and walked to my room. I saw Alex in my room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed and asked at the same time.
"Oh shit" Alex said running out of the room luckily I takled him to the ground and pinned his arms above his head.
"Answer my question what are you doing" I said but he flipped us over so that he was on top of my and he smirked.
"Oh I knew it yall are together!" Angela screamed.

We broke apart and standed up.
"No we weren't I mean we are not together" I said putting my hands up in surrender.
"He was just in my room I takled him to the ground and then he flipped us over and that's when you came in and saw us" I said shrugging
"Leave Alex" Jess said pointing towards the window and that's when you see Dylan, Mike and the twins.
Smiling like idiots and they waved and motioned for Alex to go in the room.

"So when are you guys gonna have the pillow fight " Alex asked I gasped and hit his arm. He chuckled and climbed out the window.

I sat down and watched paper towns

2 hours later

It's just wired how the my forgot about Margo I mean they barely fell in love and he did that whole search for her.

"Ok now let's talk about boys" Jess said. I screamed and Dylan fell in the room.
I smirked know that one of them were there.
"Uh this is the wrong house" he said trying to play it off and walked out the window.
"Anyway who do you like Lexi I already know I just want to see if it's true." She said smirking.
I walked over to the window and closed it and made sure it was locked.
I sat back down on the bed and smiled.

"Is it Dylan" she said frowning I shrugged.
"Is it Dustin" she smiled I shrugged.
"Is it Justin" she asked I shrugged
"Mike" she I asked I saw Angela frown and I shrugged.
"Is it Alex" I immediately blushed at the mention of his name.

"It's Alex!!!" She screamed.

No I don't like Alex I can't I shouldn't I like him as a friend.

Do I like Alex?

Oh shit

I like Alex
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know it was short but I had writers block and I am not making a Thanksgiving special sorry

And sleep over part two is coming tomorrow

Peace ✌🏼️

(Ps this was not edited)
(PPS a picture of Lexi's dad on the top)