Chapter 27 YES!!!!

4 years later

"Almost done" my mother said.
"Annnnnnnnnd done" she said dragging out the 'N'

Today is the wedding day I remember how he proposed.

*flashback*

I was driving to my apartment and I got a text message.

Alex honeybear😘: I will be a little late and I'm taking you out to eat.
Lexi boo😍: alright babe I'll see you later.
Alex honeybear😘: k I love you.
Lexi boo😍: I love you too.

I parked my car into the parking spot of me and Alex's apartment. I walked I my apartment door and opened it. I walked inside and petted our dog coco. Which was laying right next to the door. Minitrupe had to be with my mom because she wanted to keep her.

I put my keys on the counter and ran upstairs to my bedroom. See when I said apartment I meant townhouse a big one.

I ran into me and Alex's room, I took a quick shower and changed. I was wearing a black lace dress knee high with a pair of black flats.

I walked out of the restroom and into the room. I but my hair into a braid on the side and walked out to the living room, I turn on the t.v and watch black butler. (Ps my fav anime).

I hear keys unlocking the door an I quickly turn off the t.v and get up from the couch.

Alex walks in with a smile. I smile back and walk over to him.

"Hey handsome" I say Pecking his lips.

"Hey babe you ready?" He asked.

"Yea"
"Ok well I'm going to take a quick shower" he says walking upstairs.
"Ok" I scream after him.

~30 minutes later~

Alex comes down stairs with a white tee shirt and jeans.

He looks hot with his hair messy. I lick my lips but noticed that I was staring at him for to long I look away. I felt something wet on the bottom of my lip.

I noticed it was drool?!??
I blush, and Alex smirks.

He comes down stairs and grabs my hand.
We were walking out the door. Until coco starts barking, I pet her real fast and me and Alex run out the door.

Alex locks the door and we get into Alex's F150 silver truck.

I got into the passenger side and put on my seatbelt.

Alex turned on the car and backed out.

~30 minutes later~

"Can you please tell me where we are going?!" I whined I have been asking for the past 10 minutes.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'.
"Why not" I asked.
"Because it's a surprise" he said.
"Ugh" was all I said before I turned and looked out the window.