Chapter 8 We are just friends?

Alex's pov

I woke up with my alarm going off. I groaned and looked it was 5:30 in the morning. I took a shower and listened to cold play/ fix it ugh how I love that song I love it as much as a girl loves Starbucks. I dressed in a white tee that shows my sexy body (A/N he has a big ass ego) and some black jeans. I walked down stairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast burritos she makes them really good.

I sat down and smiled at the plate in front of me.

"So let's talk" I said.
She sat down next to me and took a bite of her burrito.
"Son what happened yesterday?" She said.
"I don't know your the one who planed it" I said.
"Do you like her as a friend or more than that?" She said sighing.
"No.......yes..........I don't think so I haven't known her long enough to like her so yes I like her like a friend.....I think?" I said sigh eating the other half of my burrito.
"Well figure it out and when you do I will be there she said. She walked away but stopped.
"Can you put the other half in the fridge for your dad?" She asked.
"Yeah" I said getting up and picking up her half & putting it in the fridge. I put my plate in the washer and turned it on I grabbed my phone and texted Lexi.

Alex😷: hey get ready
Lexi👑: For what?
Alex 😷: School dummy😒
Lexi👑: you didn't get the call?
Alex😷:what call?
Alex😷:hello 😒
Alex😷: you don't want to talk to me😔

There was a knock at my front door.

"Lexi wha-" I was cut off by a hug.

"Angela was hit by a car in front of the school" she said getting of of me

"Who's Angela?" I asked.
"Member when we were at the diner and there was the waitress that gave Mike her number?" She asked and I nodded.
"Well that's who Angela was" she said.
"We need to go visit her" I grabbed my keys and we ran outside.
"Hey I need to talk to you" I said.
"About what?"
"We'll talk about it later" I said.

19 minuets later

We arrive at riverburg hospital.

We run inside and meet the lady at the front desk.
"Angela bickford" Lexi said smiling.
" family?" She said.
"Yes brother and sister" I said.
"Room 306 3rd floor on the left" she said. We left and went to the elevator. We saw a couple crying and imidiatly felt sorry for them.

We got off the elevator and ran to 306. We saw Angela sitting on the bed with Mike.
They were making out!
Lexi cleared her throat and smiled they broke apart and Mike fell of the bed.
We all burst out laughing.
"Mike and Angela I can make ship name for that" Lexi said.
"Are you o-" I was cut off by a scream.
"I got it! MANGELA omg I'm so creative" Lexi screamed.
"Oh my gosh" Angela groaned into her pillow causing me and mike to chuckle.
"That's Lexi for you a crazy girl" I said. Lexi gasped and smacked my arm playfully. We both laughed and someone cleared there throat again we looked to see Angela and Mike smirking at us. Yep Angela is perfect for Mike.

"So what's y'all's ship name?" Angela said.
"It doesn't count cause we're not dating!" We screamed in together.
"They even speak together" Mike said.
"You seem a little to happy to be hit by a car 3 hours ago" I said trying to change the subject luckily it worked.
"Yeah my leg broke and they gave me these pills to make me not feel as much pain" she said with a shrug.
"Yeah looks like you were having fun while we weren't here" Lexi muttered smirking at her own resort.

As soon when Angela was about to say something. Lexi got a call
"Ok mom I'll be there soon" she said.
" we have to go now" she said.
"What happened?" I asked.
"I'll tell you in the car. Bye guys you could get back to what you were doing" Lexi said and Angela blushed so did Mike.
We walked out and got in the car.
"So what happened my mom wanted us to get ready for dinner tonight with your mom and dad" she said
"You made us rush for no reason" I said.
"No not for no reason it's just that my moms very impatient member the time when you first meet me and she was screaming at me to get the dish box she told me that 1 minuet before so yeah" she said I nodded in understand meant.

15 minuets later

I drop Lexi off and park my car in my drive way.

Lexi's pov

He drops me off and parks in his drive way.
I open the door to see my mom backing cookies she makes some good ass cookies.

"Ugh finally your here where were you?" She said.
"Hospital" I said.
"Oh why?" She said
"Mom do you want me to get dressed or no? ill explain later" I said running upstairs and closing my door.
I took off my shirt and looked threw my closet and I got a message.
It read:

Alex😷: You should close your curtains it like you want me to see you😉

My eyes widened in horror.
Oh shit
I looked at my window and saw Alex threw his window laughing. I stuck the middle finger at him and closed my Curtains.

I got another message.

Alex😷: That hurt sweetheart 😢
Lexi👑: Just get ready perv😍
Alex😷: why did you use that emoji for 😘
Lexi👑: oh shit I pressed the wrong one I meant this one😒
Alex😷: Hey are you texting me with no shirt on? 😉
Lexi👑:😳
Alex😷: see you later Lexi 😏

I charged my phone cause I'm going to need it.

Now it's time to get ready.

~*~*~*~*~*

I think Mike and Angela are cute do you?

Anyways 2 in 2 days I'm on a roll

Go MANGELA

Go MANGELA

Go MANGELA

Peace✌🏼️

(Ps: this is not edited)