Chapter 15 Fight! Fight!

We walked to a huge building.
Big doors and everything.

"So you're going to see the most beautiful thing ever!" Alex said grabbing my hand sparks flew up my arm as he hooded my hand.
"We will see about that" I said running with him.
"Alright it's a challenge" he said smirking.

"Ok I'm going to put my hand over you're eyes" he said covering my eyes.
I heard a door open and Alex took his hands from over my eyes.
And I saw the most beautiful thing I have seen this month.

"Wow it's beautiful" I said in aww.
It was a room with a huge window so you can see the sun rise and there was an indoor pool. A fish tank with big fishes in them and another one but it was huge and it had a shark in it.
"I was thinking if we could go swimming I have an indoor pool" Alex said scratching the back of his neck. My eyes widened and I squealed.
"Of course I would love to go swimming but I don't have a swimming suit" I said my smile quickly going away.
"I have one for you" he said handing me a bag.
"The restrooms first door on the right" he said. I walked away and went into the restroom.
I opened the bag and it was (I don't know how to describe the swim suit) a swim suit.

I put it on and my boobs were practically sticking out.

I walked out and Alex looked at me and was looking at me up and down.
"Take a picture it will last longer" I said smirking.
He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at me and smiled.

"Anyways did you get this bathing suit from one of you're sluts" I said looking at my bathing suit.
"No I bought it" he said frowning
"Oh well you brought a small size" I said pulling up my bathing suit a little.
Next thing I felt was me being lifted off my feet.
"Put me down Alex." I said calmly
"Alexander Ryan Balrock put me down!!!!" I screamed banging his back.
"Alex pl-" I was cut off by me meeting something cold.
HE THREW ME IN THE POOL.
So I planned on playing a trick.
I rose back up to the surface took a big breath and sunk back in the pool. I reached the bottom and just laid there. I can hold my breath for a very long time.

Someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to the surface. He pulled me out of the water and that's when I decided to attack him. I jumped up and tackled him back in the pool.
I felt the water on my skin and I swam up to the surface.
I waited for Alex to come and he came 20 seconds after me.

"LEXI YOU FUCKING SCARED ME I THOUGHT YOU DROWNED" he said screaming.
I laughed and said
"That's what you get for throwing me in the water." I acted like a three year old sticking my tongue out at him.
"Well....well.....ugh I give up" he said crossing his arms over his chest huffing like a 5 year old.
I laughed again and splashed water on his face.
He splashed water back at me laughing with me.

We had a water fight
Until I got it in his eye.
"Sorry are you ok" I said swimming towards him.
His ouches went to laughs and that's when he grabbed my wrist put me on his back and pulled us deep in the water.
We both rose up to surface once again.
Alex grabbed my waist and I noticed how close we were. I blushed and saw that Alex was leaning in. I leaned in and we were so close to kissing until Alex got a damn phone call.

He got out of the pool and feted his hands.
He grabbed his phone and pressed answer.

"Hello" Alex said
"Yes mom I'm with her" pause "I'll tell her right now" pause "I love you too bye" he hung up and turned to me.
"You should get dress and meet me in the car" he said.
"Ok you better tell me what's going on" I said pointing at him and glaring. He held his hands high in a mock surrender.

"Alright just go get changed" he said shooing me off.

I walked into the restroom and changed into the clothes I had on before. I put on my shoes re-applied some makeup and walked out all the to the car.