Chapter 9 Omg

Lexi's pov

I was wearing a gray Beanie and a dark gray sweater with black pants and white converse. I didn't really wanna dress up.

I put on girl friend by avril lavigne

Hey, hey, you, you I don't like your girlfriend

No way, no way I think you need a new one

Hey, hey, you, you I can be your girlfriend

I sang along to the song until my mom called me from down stairs.
"COMING!!" I screamed.

We walked to mrs/mr. Balrocks house. We knocked on the door and there Alex opened the door and we walked in.
"Hey Lexi" Alex said with the look that says meet-me-upstairs and he mouthed 'we need to talk' I nodded and he ran upstairs.
"Can I go use the restroom?" I asked.
"Yes third door on the right" I passed the living room and saw my dad and Jason (aka Alex's dad) watching the football game.

I ran upstairs and went in Alex's room which was on the left.

Yep Alex was in the room throwing a ball in the air.

Throw

Catch

Throw

Catch

Throw

This time he didn't catch the ball. He missed and the ball landed on his forehead. I burst out laughing as he groaned.
He shot up from his bed when he heard me laugh.

"You saw that?" He asked
"Nah I'm just laughing for no damn reason" I said sarcasm dripping from my tongue (a/n I think that's how the metaphor goes right?)

"Anyways what did you want to talk about?" I said. He turned to face me criss-cross and asked me a question. I didn't know the answer to.

"What are we?" He asked.
"I-I-I.....um.......u-u-u-h.......d-d-d-don't........k-k-k-know" I stuttered out scratching the back of my neck.

"Are we friends or what?" He asked.
"I guess we could be friends? Alex why are you asking me this now?" I asked.
"Because you seem like the kind of girl that wouldn't be friends with me not even if I was the last guy on earth." He said shrugging

"HOLY MOTHERFLIPING LORD OF ALL FLYING MONKEYS WHAT THE HELL WOULD MAKE YOU THINK THAT ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT !!!!!" I said screaming.
"Let me repeat what you just said. Holy Motherfliping lord of all flying monkeys and you call me crazy" he mutters the last part.
"Now since I'm your best friend I declare you get ready and go down stairs" i said I was walking towards the door but stopped in my tracks. I know I will regret this.

I ran up to Alex got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around him. He froze but returned the hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off the ground. We heard someone clear there throat. I broke apart from Alex and saw.

Alex's dad!!!!!

With his eyebrows raised.
"I came because your moms said that dinner is ready and I have to come up here and I saw this so........" Jason  ran down stairs.
"Shawn!!!"
This felt like déjà vu.

Before we even made it down stairs I heard my dads voice boom.
"WHAT?!"

We made to the living room and my dad was glaring at Alex.

"You were hugging him?" He said calmly too calmly.
"Yes because I wanted to thank him" I said.
"For what?" He said.
"For being there for me when I need him" I said firmly.
He scoffed
"Yeah when you need him for sex like the little slut you are" he said. I gasped and his eyes widen when he noticed what he said and that's when I ran. My dad knows what happen with Hugh and he called me a slut because I lost my virginity.

Alex pov

"Yeah when you need him for sex like the little slut you are" her dad said. Ouch that must've hit a spot. She gasped and Shawn's eyes
Widen when he heard what he said.

I looked at Lexi and that's when she left running the door slammed and that's when lily and my mom came in.
"Where's Lexi?" Lily asked
She looked at her husband and eyed him.
"Shawn where is Lexi" she said a bit more louder.
"Ikindofcalledheraslutandsaidshehadsexwithalexander" Shawn said really fast but slow enough for lily.
"WHAT?!" She screamed running out the door my mom close on her tail.

I went upstairs and texted Lexi.

Alex😷: Unlock your window
Lexi👑: Why?
Alex😷: For me to come tonight duh 😒
Lexi👑: why?
Alex😷: ugh are you alright
Lexi👑: yes....no.....maybe my moms bothering me to come out and I heard someone else with her😬
Alex😷: my moms there too I come when both of your parents are asleep 😴
Lexi👑: it's unlocked 🔑
Alex😷: k see you later 😏

3 hours later

Lexi👑: there asleep
Alex😷: ok be there in 3 minuets

I climbed into her room. I saw her on the bed crying. I ran over to her and rocked her in my arms.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked. I hated seeing her cry it broke my heart.

"Because I just thought about how my dad called me a slut I know I'm not a virgin but that doesn't mean shit. I mean when I told you. You didn't look at me differently you looked at me as the same ol Lexi. I love my father and all but it just hurts when people you love call you that stuff he called me useless before when I told him I wasn't a virgin he called me a useless piece of shit and that I was a slutty bitch. It broke my heart and I actually believed it. I hate to say this but I'm just smart I have no beauty or body I'm just me." She said looking at me with her big blue eyes.

"You're the most beautiful person I know and you have the three B's and you have an awesome personality. Ask my friends you are you and that's how I like it these other girls are pretty but they are not them now they are slutty you aren't. The girls I slept with are sluts you aren't." I said smiling.

"Thanks this is why I need you in my life to boost up my confidence thanks again" she said getting up. I stranded up with her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and I took her off of the ground and spun her around.

I looked into her eyes and leaned in and kissed her on her lips (A/N jk he kissed her on the forehead I got you)

"Can you stay here tonight?" She asked.
"Yeah sure what the heck" I said giving her a grin.
"Hey have you talked to the guys lately?" She asked curiously.
"No but we will see them tomorrow cause we are going to school tomorrow" I said.
We got into bed she whispered a goodnight and kissed me on the cheek if the sun was out should have seen me blush a little.

I saw her asleep and took a second to look at her and then I went to sleep myself.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I love how they are cute together.
She is still mad with her dad so they won't forgive each other till Sunday and hey maybe someone special will visit tomorrow who knows 😈
Sweet dreams 😉

Peace✌🏼️

(Ps this is not edited)