Chapter 21 Date?

I woke up to my phone ringing.

"Hello" I said in a sleepy voice.
"Dude you're still sleeping!?" Jessica exclaimed.
"Well I was" I said
"It's like 2:30" Jess screamed thru the phone .
"What do you want slut" I said.
"Well I was going to ask if you wanted to go with us to go temporary die our hair" Jess said.
"And how long will the die last?" I asked.
"2 weeks" Jess said.
"Let me ask my parents.
They will probably let me" I said.
"Oh and can my sister come?" I asked hoping she will get the vibe.
"Sister? Wait do you mean the sister that got kidnapped when y'all were little?" Jess asked.
"Yes you know the day I passed out?" I said.
"Yes" she said.
Well that's how I began telling the story.

"Wow" Jess breathed out.
"I know" I squealed.
"Um umma go ask my parents and you start heading over here" I said.
"Alright bye bitch" Jess said hanging up.

I walked down stairs to see Brianna standing there with suitcases. She saw me and smiled.

"Sleeping beauty finally woke up" she said smirking.
I stuck my tongue out at her and asked.
"Where's mom and dad and why do you have suitcases"
"They're in the kitchen and I'm moving in" I squealed and hugged her.
I walked in the kitchen to see mom and dad kissing.
"Ew gross not where I eat at" I said scrunching up my nose and covering my eyes.
"Darling don't act like you haven't kissed anyone before" mom said. I blushed at her comment.
"Anyway mom Jess wants to take me to do my hair" I said.
"Ok go ahead" she said.
"Wait aren't they post to be at school" dad asked.
"I think so or they probably just didn't go or since I woke up late they got out of school" I said picking up an apple.
"Oh ok" dad said.
"Hey dad when can I go back to school" I asked.
"Monday since it's almost the end of the week" he said smiling. I went up to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey when I come back can I invite Alex over" I asked taking another bite of my apple.

"Yeah sure" mom and dad said in unison.
"Thanks bye imma go get ready" I said running upstairs i looked at the room on the left and saw Brianna there laying on the bed.

I knocked on the door and she looked at me.
"Hey do you want to go with us to get our hair done?" She nodded and started shooing me off.
"I have to change" she said closing the door in my face I wonder what she was thinking about. I shrugged it off and walked into my room.

I put on high waist shorts and a black crop top with a pair of flats.

I got a text

Alex is bae❤️: hey can I come over? 😉
Lexi😍: not at this moment because I'm going out with the girls
Alex is bae❤️: oh well can I come tonight.
Lexi😍:yes you can.
Alex is bae❤️: alright bye babe. Have fun.
Lexi😍: ok bye.

I heard a beep outside and saw the girls In the car.
"Come on Brianna let's go" I screamed running downstairs.
I looked at Alex's house. He car wasn't there, probably in the garage.
I walked to the car and opened the door to see Jenna.

Flash back.
Jenna was my bestfriend in middle school but she turned lesbian and everyone started making fun of her. She switched schools without telling me and never called or texted. I guess she live in this town now.

Flash back ends

I glared at her and waited for Brianna so she can sit next to this bitch.
Brianna came out two minuets later.
"Finally took you long enough" I said she glared at me and got in the car.
"So hi I'm Jessica. I'm Lexi's bestfriend." Jess said holding her hand out for Brianna to shake it. Brianna looked at me and I nodded a nod that said you can trust her. Brianna shook everyone hand. The whole ride Jenna began to speak.
"So how are you Lexi" she said breaking the silence. I scoffed.
"Like you would care about how I've been didn't seem to show in middle school" I said glaring slightly at her.
"Look in sorry I didn't mean to do that. My mom didn't want me to have any contact with the kids from that school what so ever" Jenna admitted.
"Oh so you think just because your mom didn't let you couldn't call me if that was me I would've secretly called you" I said.
"I'm-"
"To much damn drama we are here no get out the car before I drag you bitches out of here" Jess said parking the car. We quickly got out and saw the twins standing by their car.
"Hey hazel and Haley" I said waving they took their eyes off the phone and smiled.
"See I told you they say my name first" hazel said sticking her tongue at her 10 minute older sister. Haley groaned and walked over to us.
"Who's these two" she said pointing to my sister and my lesbian ex friend.
"This Brianna my sister" I said they shook her hand and smiled.
"And this is Jenna my ex bestfriend" I said pointing towards Jenna. She frowned but still shook the girls hand.

"Let's go I wanna die my hair already" Angela whined.

~3 hours later~

We were finally finished. My color was pink at the tips and black at the top.
Angela's is my favorite; she had dark blue at the top and turquoise at the tips.
Jessica's was purple.
Hazels was just like mine but curly.
Hayley's was just like Jessica's but curly.
And last is Jenna her hair is all dark blue.
Brianna didn't know what to choose so she didn't do it.

"And it will be 80.88" the cashier girl said.
Jenna sent a wink her way.
I rolled my eyes I pulled out my wallet and paid for everyone even Jenna's.

"Why did you pay for?" Jess asked as we walked out the building.
"Because I'm loaded" I said with a smirk.
"Whatever now let's take you home" Jess said

We all got into the car and drove off.

~30 minuets later~

We dropped off Jenna and Angela already. Jess is dropping us off right now.
She arrives at our house and I get out I thank her and walk to the front door.
Brianna was behind me and I walked in the house.

I closed the door and saw mom and dad on the couch.
They've been really close lately.
"Hey mom, hey dad" I greet them.
"Oooo I love you're  hair" mom said looking at our hair.
"Thanks mom" I said.
"I'll be upstairs" I ran upstairs and texted Alex.

Lexi😘: you can come over
Alex is bae❤️:be there in ten and dress in something like that sundress I told you to buy
Lexi😘:our date tomorrow not today.
Alex is bae❤️:I know but I finished early
Lexi😘: but it's gonna take a long time for me to get dressed
Alex is bae❤️:I'll give you an hour.
Lexi😘: alright bye
Alex is bae❤️:bye

I layed back on my bed and thought

What is he doing to me?.............

____________________________________________________________________________

I'll update again today so don't worry. I'm updating again because of the Christmas special.
Pictures of their hairs above👆🏼

Peace✌🏼️

(This was not edited)
(Ps I changed the cover of the book)