Epilogue!!!!!

5 years later!!

"Honey I'm home" Alex shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen" I screamed back. I'm not a house wife, Actually I just got back from a business trip. I'm washing me hands because my daughter wanted a snack. Oh right I have a daughter named Zaria she is currently watching Mikey mouse.

"Oh there you are" Alex said grabbing me by the waist and lightly kissing my neck.

"Nope not here, later" I said pushing him away and giving him a small wink.

"Oh daddy is home!!!" Zaria said running up and hugging Alex. Alex got on his knees and picked her up.

"Happy birthday baby girl" oh did I forget to mention that it's Zaria's birthday today, oops.

"Everyone should be here in about an hour, so you should get the grill ready and I'll dress up Zaria" I said grabbing Zaria and walking upstairs. I dress Zaria in her one-piece since she is going to be swimming.

Actually we all are going to be swimming. We are having a pool party today so yeah. I put on my 2 piece that Alex gave me along time ago.

I walked out with my daughter in my arms and walked over to the backyard. I open the back door only to be sprayed with a whole bunch of water guns. I wiped my eyes with my free hand and my daughter squealed. I put her down and grabbed a nearby water gun. We all started to shoot each other.

~20 minutes later~

I jumped into the pool and Jessica soon jumped in after me. I saw my daughter with her little floats on and was trying to swim around in the pool. I swam over to her and helped her.

"Thanks mommy I don't need no more help I want to do it by myself" she said.

"Welcome baby" I said swimming over to the stairs and getting out of the pool.

I walked over to a table where Brianna, Jessica, Angela, hazel and Haley were sitting at.

Brianna- engaged to Blake and had 1 boy with Blake the boys name is Christopher.
Jessica- had a baby girl, (the first one was a miscarriage) her name is Jenniffer. Oh and she had a baby with Dylan and they are married
Hazel- married Dustin and had a baby girl named Jane.
Haley- married Justin and had a boy named Bryan.
Angela- married Mike and had a girl named Sophia.

They are all adorable and I love to baby sit them all.

We were all talking and laughing, my daughter came up to me with a bloody knee.

"Mom I hurt myself" I was surprised because she wasn't even crying or sniffling.
"Ok come on" I was about to pick her up but she said, "no I wanna walk" I nodded and grabbed her hand.

We walked upstairs and got the first aid kit from the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and started to put non-alcoholic liquid on her cut. I put a band-aid on and took her off the counter. She ran out the bathroom and I chuckled at how strong she is for a young age.

I walked back out side and saw Alex cooking on the grill laughing with all the guys. I walked over to him and put my arm around his waist.

"Hey babe" I said.
"Hey so what are y'all up to" Alex asked.
"Oh nothing just talking" I said innocently, but really I got a plan.

"Babe can you help me get something from our garage its to high for me" I asked
"Sure, Blake can you watch the food and make sure I doesn't burn" Alex said and Blake nodded.

I gave the cue to the girl which is blowing them a kiss. The all nodded and grabbed the water guns and water balloons. We walked in to the garage and he grabbed what I needed. We walked back outside and I jumped out the way everyone (including the boys) shot him with water guns.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I got you back" I said. He looked at me with an evil glint in his eye.

"Oh no" I said squealing and running but he got me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ahhhh" I screamed and the kids looked at me giggling.

Alex threw me into the water but I grabbed his shirt and he fell with me.

I went back up to the surface, and didn't see Alex.

"Ale-" I screamed as I got pulled back into the water. I opened my eyes and saw Alex he kissed me in the water.

We both pulled away resurfacing back to the air. I soon got out of the pool and grabbed my towel. I sat down and food was being set down in front of all of us.

~1 hour later~

"Bye" screamed Jess and Dylan.
"Bye Jess, Dylan, and Jenniffer" I screamed back closing the door.

Zaria is asleep and I'm tired so I walked into the room. I saw Alex sound asleep so I took a quick shower and went to the bed.

"I love you Lexi" Alex whispered into my ear.
"I love you too Alex" I whispered back kissing him on the lips. Thats how I fell for the bad boy next door.

__________________________________________________________

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF TBBND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE READ AND SUPPORTED MY BOOK. I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINALLY OVER. I LOVED WRITING THE BOOK AND I JUST HAVE GOTTEN SO EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO MY CHARACTERS THAT IM AFRAID TO LET GO LOL. I HOPE THAT YALL ENJOYED READING THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN. I love you guys ❤️.

Peace✌🏼️
(This was edited)