Chapter 16 Mall (part 1)

I wake up to a banging an my bedroom door.

"Wake up bitch!!" A familiar voice says.
It's Jess!!!

I got up and walked over to my door. I opened my door and saw Jess and Angela.

They ran in my room and sat on my bed.

"Hey bitches" Jess said
"What up sluts" I said
"Hello jello's" Angela said we both looked at her and burst out laughing.
"Try. Again" I said between laughs
"Hello hoes" Angela said.
"There we go" Jess said.
"Ok so why are you guys here?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.
"Reason one we heard about you and Alex's little date" Angela said raising one finger.
"It wasn't a date" I said.
"Reason 2 we are going to the mall today so we brought you an outfit to match with ours" Jess said. (A/N think of the out fit above but in different colors the one above is Lexi's)

Angela was wearing a yellow, orange and white 86 shirt with a matching phone case, white butterfly earrings, white converse and orange 86 socks.

Jessica was wearing a dark red, dark gray and black 86 t-shirt with a matching phone case, black butterfly earrings, red converse and red 86 socks.

They handed me a bag and told me to go change.

I walked in the restroom used the toilet and turned on the shower.
I took off my clothes and went in the shower.
I used my mango sent shampoo and lathers it up.

After I used my papaya sent conditioner, put it in my hair and waited 3 minuets but as I waited I washed my body with my mango sent body wash.

I washed all that out, grabbed my towel and dryer myself.
I opened the bag and changed.
I grabbed my phone and put the phone case on.
I dried my hair with the hair dryer.

Later my hair was dryed. I walked out the restroom to see Jess, Angela, Dylan, Mike, justin, Dustin, and Alex sitting on my bed. How do they even fit you ask well Angela's on Mikes lap Justin and Dustin are fighting so they are on top of each other ( don't think wrong) and Alex and dylan and Jess are sitting cross legged. Alex's eyes snapped to mine and he smiled.
"The queen of taking forever to get dressed has finally arrived." Alex said looking at me up and down.
"Are you done checking me out yet" I said he blushed and everyone looked at him and started laughing.

"Let's go" Alex said stomping out.
I followed him while the others were still in the room.
"What's up" I said he turned around and looked me in the eye and spoke
"Why did you say that out loud" he said.
"I'm sorry" I said hugging him he froze but hugged back.
"It's ok I can't stay mad at you" he said pulling back and smiling touching the tip of my nose with his index finger.
"Hey so what happened with that Blake guy" Alex said.
"Oh him I see him more as a brother figure then a likening thing" I said shrugging.
"Alright let's go" Alex said gabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.
"Come on we are leaving!" Alex screamed I heard footsteps and then I heard a big thud!

I looked at the stairs and every one at the bottom in a dog pile.

Me and Alex burst out laughing. Now here we are laughing on the ground clutching our stomachs. We were finished laughing and noticed the front door opened and all of them were gone from where they were standing.

Me and Alex walked outside and saw all of them in a car. It was a mini van.

"What kind of hell car is this?!" I said looking at the baby blue Silverado 2002 mini van.
"It's a car" Alex said in a 'duh' tone.
"I know......never mind let's go already" I said impatiently.
"Alright get in" Alex said opening the door and letting me in. I got in the car. Me and Alex sat in the front since Alex was driving. I sat in the passenger side.
Angela was sitting on Mikes lap. Justin and Dustin sat in the middle of the car. Angela was on Mike, Jess, and Dylan sat beside each other talking with one another.