Chapter 17 Mall (part 2)

"Omg that was so funny" I said bumping into someone.

"Oh sorry" I looked up to see who it is.
And it was and you guessed right
Hugh

"Hey babe" Hugh said smirking down at me.
So I decided to make a joke.

"So am I that fabulous that you have to follow me around like a little dog" I said I looked back at Alex who looks angry and about to laugh.

"No I-" Hugh was cut off by my.
"So you're calling me not Fabulous" I said gasping and putting my hand on my chest.
"No I-" I cut him off again.
"If you don't say I'm fabulous I'll slap you and make you turn black" I said.
"O-"
"Then I'll slap you again harder and turn you into a girl" I said.
"Can you let me t-"
"Then I'll punch you and you might as well call yourself felisha" I said doing the most fabulous walk I can do out of holister.

I looked back to see Alex holding in his laugh.
He walks up to me and we look at each other and burst out laughing.

I walked over to the smoothie joint and saw Alex following me I walked into the smoothie joint and saw A whole bunch of boys.

They looked at me and whistled. I rolled my eyes and walked to the cashier register. He smiled at me I smiled back. Alex walked in and turned to look at me.

"I was going to ask-" he was cut off by the cashier.
"What would you like" the guy asked.
"I would like a strawberry smoothie with Oreo crumbs in it" I asked.
"Yes you may can I ask you something" he said.
"Can you go out with me" the guy said I looked at the boys features and he had red hair a lip piercing and green eyes.

"I-" before I could answer Alex punched him in the face I heard a crack.
"WHAT THE FUCK ALEX WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAPPENED" I screamed storming off out of the smoothie joint. I went back inside the store grabbed my smoothie and stormed back out.

I sat down at a table and drank my smoothie.

"I'm sorry something just snapped." A familiar voice said.
I turned to see Alex
"I'm sorry can you forgive me" he said.

"Can you please forgive me and I need to ask you something" Alex said I decided to say something.
"I can't hear you to much noise" I said touching my ear.
"Ok" said walking off I looked at my phone.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" Alex screamed I looked to see Alex standing on the table next to me I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.
"LEXI LEVIN WILL YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND DO ME THE HONOR AND GO ON A DATE WITH ME" Alex screamed I froze and my eyes widened.

I looked at him and the girls screamed yes and the boys whistled.

I standed up from the seat and got on the chair I looked him in the eye

Should I go out with him I mean look at him he is just standing there like an idiot and if I say no then he will look more like an idiot ugh I'll just say yes.

"YES" I said giving him a hug some people chanted us to kiss some whistled and some just said awww.

I grabbed his face and kissed him his lips were tasty and we pulled away because we can't show public affection in the mall.
And I just thought where is the gang.

I looked around the mall and saw them walking out of Macy's. I got off the table ran towards them grabbed Angela's and Jessica's arms and ran I also screamed.

"OH MISTER STEAL YOURE GIRL OHHHH
OHHHHH OH MISTER STEAL YOURE GIRL" I screamed I ran into the girls restroom and threw them in there.