chapter 6 'yo I aint bigfoot'

I walked into my house and closed the door and locked it. What a night.

So what, so what had happen was that when he picked us up. I sat in the front I told what happend with me and jake and that he is cute and that I really want to go out with him. He understanded and said that if I needed anything to call him and that I was going the wrong way home I was suppose to go north not south.

He told me about how I should have told him that I do not drink,and that I kissed people.I told that I dont have to tell him that stuff its useless. then we arivied at my house I got out the car said a bye and as soon as i got out he left.

NEXT DAY

I got out of bed took a fast shower cause I smelt like achohal and put on ripped jeans, black shirt and black and white vans. I put on mascara and some lip gloss. My face is already soft so I dont need concealer.I heard a beep outside and saw alex here. I wonder why he is here? I grabbed my phone,feed mini and grabbed my bag.

I walked outside and saw alex waiting in the car singing a song.I openend the door to hear that it was firework by katy perry. I burst out laughing and his face was priceless when I openend the door.

When I calmed down he looked at me and smirked "your going to regret laughing".I looked at him and tried my best to open the door but it was pointless. It was locked he moved so fast and started tickling me alot." Lets see what your laughing at now " he said

He stopped when he saw someone standing infront of the car.

IT WAS CHLOE!

She looked mad. I looked at her and she glared back at me.She walked over to us tapped on my window. I openend the window and she unlocked the door.grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me out of the car on the floor.she started punching me and kicking

"GET UP BITCH!" She screams

I got up and started punching her.She started to grab my hair I punched her in the stomach and she let go. I started to kick her and stomp on her I punched her one more time in the jaw and she knocked her out I spit on her.

"Next time you try to pull me out of a car make sure your gonna win." I said

I got into the car and alex was looking at me in shock.

"b-b-b-but .........y-y-y-y-you.........f-finger......broke.........f-f-fight"he said studdering

"yeah i wanted you to think I couldnt fight so you wont bother me"I said

We drove to school he kept sneaking glances at me.
"What" I asked when stopped at the school.
"Nothing it's just the you look beautiful today" I blushed at his comment.

Every one is staring at us while jake is glaring at Alex. I waved at him he waved back. I walked over to him and gave him a hug he was tensed for a little bit .
"Hey so I was thinking that maybe we can go to the movies sometime" he said
"I would love to go to the movies with you" I said
"YES*cough cough * I mean yea"he said .

*riiiiiiing*

"I better get to class" I said
"Yeah me too" he said

I walked to class and every one was murmuring stuff all I heard was.
"She's a slut"
"She has 2 boys chasing after her"

I was mad I new they were talking about me and I didn't like it. I mean no one can get asked out by a cut guy without it getting all weird and rumory.

I saw Alexander he just looked at me and tapped the seat next to him. I went to go sit down and then the teacher walked in.

"Ok today we are learning about two chemical reactions and what they do " said the teacher.

Just hade a paper and passed it to me it read:

What did Jake tell you?

Nothing he just asked me out.
I passed it back and Alex glared at me and -

"May I be excused?" Asked Alex.

"Yes you may just 2 mins" the teacher said.
Alex grabbed my hand and led me out the classroom.

"Look I really have a bad feeling about jake I mean it's weird about how nice he is to you." He screamed whispered.
"Aw is little wittle Alex jealous" I teased pinching his cheeks. He slapped my hand away, well then.
" stop just be careful" he started walking away but stopped.
"My stuff is in the class" he opened the door with both of our stuff.
"Why did you bring my stuff?" I asked.
"Because we are skipping" He said simply not concerning what I thought.
"There goes that word we I mean you didn't even ask me if I wanted to skip" I said crossing my arms over my chest.
"Fine I'll do it the right way.
Will you Lexi levin skip with me?" He asked.
"Yes!" I squealed.
We both burst out laughing and as if on cue jake came.

"What's up I was about to deliver something to your class" he said eying Alex suspiciously.
"So what movie do you want to see?" Jake asked.

"Um.....Vacation I've always wanted to see that movie" I said.
"Ok pick you up at 7" jake said quickly sending a look towards Alex.
"Oops forgot to give this to the teacher." Jake said walking into the class. That's when Alex grabbed my hand and ran. I giggled at how jealous he was.

4 hours later

Alex dropped me off and we bid are goodbyes he drove of and I got ready for my date.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I KNOW IT TOOK FOREVER BUT IT IS FINALLY HERE

Above is a picture of Mike and Dylan
And if you were confused about something put it in the comments below 👇

this was not edited