Part 24 Merry Christmas!

Here I am driving in the car with Alex.
Where? Well I don't know.

Flashback

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs.
I look and see Alex sitting on my bed holding bacon,eggs, and orange juice. He was looking at me grinning from ear to ear. I smiled at him and got up from bed.

"I made a breakfast for my true love" Alex said kissing me all over the face, I giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you my love" I said in my best morning British accent.
"Here try it" he said pushing the tray over to me. I grabbed the bacon and took a bite of it, I moaned in delight. It was delicious or probably I'm just hungry.

I looked at Alex and smiled. I ate my food until I was done.

"You ate already right" I asked. He nodded, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Get changed we are going to go down stairs" Alex said. I checked the weather and it was cold, how the fuck was it warm yesterday and now it cold. I'm more of a summer girl.

I walked into my closet and found the perfect outfit. I went to take a shower and grabbed my towel.

I un-dressed and turned on the water.
I walked into my warm shower and took the greatest shower ever.

After I was done I grabbed my towel and walked out of the shower.
I changed into a maroon long sleeved shirt, a white skirt and a belt around the waist. I walked back into my closet to find some maroon high heeled boots. I put them on and walked to the hair dryer.

I turned it on and dried my hair. 10 minutes later it was dry.

I walked out and grabbed my iPhone 5 off the charger. I hope I get a iPhone 6 Plus this Christmas gold.

I walked down stairs and saw Alex and my parents talking.
He looked at me and smiled but a real smile.

I walked over and gave him a peck on the lips.
I walked to my parents and gave them kisses on their cheek.

"Hey honey merry Christmas" my dad said wrapping his arm around moms waist, it's so cute how they still love eachother as much as they did in high school.

"You too dad" I said.
"Merry Christmas mom" I said hugging her tightly my dad let go of her waist so I could hug her more.
"Merry Christmas, you're sister is waiting by the Christmas tree so hurry and open you're presents" my mom said.
I did as told and sat down across from Brianna.

"Merry Christmas sis" I said.
"Yeah whatever you too" she said I looked at her because of her rudeness.

"What's up with you are you bi-polar or some-" I was cut off by Alex touching my shoulder.

"Don't. Just don't" Alex said shaking his head.
I nodded and my parents came in the room.

"Ok so this one is for Alex" mom said handing Alex the present.
He looked at it looked back at my parents.

"You didn't have to" Alex said.
"Yes we did now open it" my mom said in a stern tone. Alex quickly opened it and it was a gift card to target but why in a big box?

"There is 300 dollars in that gift card" dad said.
"Thank you Mrs. Levin" Alex said getting up and hugging my mom.
"And thanks Shawn" Alex said giving my dad a bro hug.